VII

"She's What" Mama Drea asked shocked.

"Pregnant" I said scratching the back of my neck nervously. Mama Drea started crying and she latched onto her daughter squeezing the shit out of her. Pops looked at me then he slapped me in the back of the head before pulling me into a hug making me chuckle.

"I'm happy for y'all, but what does this mean for your careers" He asked me.

"Honestly I have many other talents that can bring money to the table. I don't want this to end Manis career but if she's kicked out the group I know for a fact that I can kick off her solo career" I said making him nod in understanding.

"Nah, if Normani leaves I leave they already lost Camila. They can't afford to lose two of the strongest voices in the group" Dinah said. Me and Normani looked at each other then snorted before we fell out laughing.

"What's so funny" Mama Drea asked giving us a look.

"Inside joke" I said leaning on Mani for support.

"Oxygen" Normani said still laughing.

"Inhaler" i said trying to catch my breath.

"Life support" she said making me start laughing even harder. I had tears in my eyes at this point. See one day Dinah was making fun of Normani because she had lost her voice. To cheer her up I was telling her that Dinah sound like she's out of breath when their on stage. I said sometimes she sound like a fat bitch running a marathon and all.

"Rasputia" I said and both of us fell on the floor and started dying.

"I'm so confused" Dinah said making us laugh even harder if that was even possible.

"Children having children, lord have mercy" Mama Drea said shaking her head and smiling at the two of us.

————-

2 weeks later

"Bitch i call god mama" Ti yelled making Normani glare at her.

"You tripping Im god mama" Daysha argued.

"No bitch it's clearly me" Zendaya said.

"Actually, it's Niq Niq" I said pointing at my cousin making her hop up and dance around.

"Yeah bitch" Zonnique yelled twerking.

"Don't get mad okay" Dinah said getting on the bus and sitting in my lap.

"What'd you do" I said narrowing my eyes at her.

"I got back with Nela" she said fast making me stare at her blankly and push her off my lap. I got up and went into the back room turning on my PlayStation and playing Fortnite. Ti came into the room and closed the door behind her. She turned off the game and straddled my lap, I placed my hands on her ass and look at her confused.

"Look I know how you're feeling right now but you're not alone. I just broke up with Flight not too long ago and I'm hurting but I don't show it. I know you're beyond hurt because you've loved that girl since the day you laid eyes on her. We haven't been friends very long but when I saw you at my event I just couldn't leave you alone. I know you're gonna turn me down but I wanna be here for you so I'm not even gonna bother to tell you to give me a chance imma just be your back bone" she said kissing my cheek.

"Why me" I said crying into her chest making her scratch the back of my neck lightly with her nails. "She made it seem like she wanted me so bad just to go back to him. She ain't even want me she was just using me to get off" I said wiping my face and look at her making her roll her eyes.

"You don't understand how bad I wanna beat her ass" she growled. The door open and Normani came inside gave us a look like my moms does when she tell me to use protection.

"Don't even say it" I said making her burst out laughing.

"Man I wanted to so bad, mama be killing me" Normani said laughing.

"She has no fucking filter, my mama bout wild as fuck" I said laughing.

"She's met your mom" Ti asked.

"Yeah my family loves her" I said chuckling.

"The perks of being the baby mama" Normani said rubbing her belly.

"No cap, yall gone have a cute ass baby" Ti said smiling at me and kissing my cheek.

"And y'all gone make a cute ass couple" Normani mumbled rolling her eyes.

"Jealous" Ti sang getting out my lap and walking off. I pulled Normani in my lap and rubbed her baby bump.

"You know as my baby mama you have a special place in my life" I said making her sigh.

"I know but I hate seeing you with other girls" she said pouting.

"I get that manimanz, I know you love me and you know I love you but you're not IN love with me" I said kissing her temple.

"But I could be" she said playing with her fingers.

"How about this, we stay on this little break that we're on and we see how things go with us after the little one is born" I said making her smile wide and plant kisses all over my face.