XVIII

5 years later

"Y'all need to relax" I yelled at the boys making them freeze.

"If I don't move she can't see me" Cadence mumbled making the girls burst out laughing and Jontavious look at him like he was stupid.

"You're an idiot" Jontavious said rolling his eyes.

"But he's funny though so imma give him that one" Aliyah said laughing.

"True 6 out of 10" Alicia said walking over to me hopping on the couch and clinging to my side.

"Such a mamas girl" Jontavious said.

"And if I am" Alicia said rolling her eyes and bucking at him making his eyes widen.

————

Aliyah POV

"I'm six meaning I'm older than you dummy" I said to Cadence.

"So I'm still your brother" he said.

"Leave me alone" We heard Alicia scream making us take off running to the other side of the playground. We saw stupid Sam and Nathaniel messing with Jontavious and Alicia.

"Back up off my sister" I yelled running over and pushing Nathaniel away from Alicia.

"She sexy" Nathaniel said licking his lips.

"She's 6" I barked glaring at him. Stand your ground and don't show fear, stand your ground and don't show fear...you got this Liyah you ain't no bitch.

"She's mine" he said shoving me. I kept my balanced and I shoved him back making him stumble. He hopped up and tried to swing on me but I backed up and punched him in the mouth. He started crying and ran off to tell the teacher.

"Stupid dyke" Sam said bucking at me.

"Spell it dumb ass" I said bucking back.

"See this what we not finna do" Jontavious said rolling his eyes at me playfully.

"You're gay only girls roll their eyes" Sam said making a face.

"And if he is" Me Alicia and Cadence said stepping to him making him look at us with wide eyes.

"Nothing is wrong with that" he said then ran off making us laugh.

"Aliyah Sanchez, the principle wants to see you" my teacher Mrs. Walker said. Man that lady finer than wine I'll tell you that much.

"Yes ma'am beautiful teacher of mine" I said flashing my perfect smile and strutting to the principles office. I walked inside and tried to run right back out the second I saw Ma sitting there with mama looking angry as ever.

"Get yo narrow ass back in this office before I beat you like you stole something" ma said making me scurry over to the seat next to mama and sit my "narrow ass" down.

"Relax Mani Im sure there's a reason why she bucking on kids, we raised our kids to be on their best fucking behavior" mama said shrugging her shoulders.

"Sam and Nathanial were messing with Alicia and Jon, ain't nobody gone mess with my baby sister and brother and live to tell the story. Sam almost got jumped though cause even if Jon is gay it's none of his business" I said rolling my eyes and leaning back in my seat with my hands behind my head.

"He what, what exactly did Nathaniel do" Nathaniel's mom asked looking at me.

"Well his flaming hot tabasco breath having self was all in my face talking bout how fine my sister is and he had the nerve to say she his. My sister ain't property and last time I checked this ain't slave times...my sister don't belong to nobody and that's on baby" I said scoffing at Nathaniel making him buck at me. "Buck one more time and I bet you won't have a spine to hold you up" I said glaring at him.

————

"Fucking savage" Mama yelled when we got in the car.

"Bitch what, you did yo thang" ma said high fiving me.

"I kiss a boy and I get a whooping but she fighting and she get praise" Alicia said.

"You shouldn't have been out here kissing on these nasty toads. Boys are nasty baby sis we stay away from them" I said making everybody in the car say FaCts.

"Boys are cute" Alicia said making mama stop the car and pull over on the side of the road.

"Lil girl I will beat the googly eyes out yo doppy ass, what the fuck is the motto" Mama yelled at Alicia.

"Focus on chasing a bag not throwing this ass" Alicia mumbled.

"And y'all what's y'all motto" mama yelled at us 3.

"Focus on chasing a bag not chasing no ass" all 3 of us said proudly.

"That's what the fuck I thought" she said and started back driving again.

"I'm convinced she crazy" Jontavious mumbled making Ma giggle.