XX

2 years later

"Watch out before you hit me in my dick" Aliyah yelled at Logan.

"Best friend I'm sorry" Logan said kissing Liyah on the cheek making her blush.

"Somebody got a crush" Normani said smirking.

"You know they've been in love since they were fucking 4" Dinah said giggling.

"Mind ya business maaaannn" Aliyah said making me chuckle.

"I'm just saying" Dinah said shrugging.

"Where my sister" Alicia said rushing over to Dinah.

"Playing with the boys" She answered.

"She's 2!! Them idiots gone kill poor Niyah" Alicia said face palming. "I'm coming nappy" she yelled running upstairs to "save" her baby sister.

"She so dramatic" Normani said laughing.

"I wonder where she get it from" I said making everybody look at Mani.

"Shut the fuck up" She said bucking at me.

—————-

"Fuck it up suh fuck it up suh fuck it up suh" Me and Aliyah yelled popping our backs. We ran in the room to come and mess up Dinah and Normanis twerk party.

"Watch this, we got this one in touch wit her roots" Normani said and started playing the music. Alicia little light skinned ass started moving and shit.

(What she was doing but she got booty cause Normani her damn mama)

"Aye aye aye...ain't gone be none of that" Aliyah yelled turning the music off.

"Yeah shut that shit down" I said glaring at Alicia.

"Tuh, I was killing that. Don't be a hater all ya life" Alicia said rolling her eyes and flipping her hair walking off.

"That's yo child" I said pointing at Mani making her laugh.

———————

"Um...fuck you doing here" I asked confused.

"I came to see Dinah" Camila answered.

"Look that's not a good idea, my baby mama just so happens to be Normani and she live here too" I said shaking my head.

"Who that" Normani asked coming into view. The second she saw Camila her whole demeanor changed.

"Ah shit" I mumbled.

"Fuck is doing at my house bitch" she barked pushing me aside and opening the door wider yanking Camila in.

"Worldstar" Lauren yelled jumping over the couch running over with Ally right behind her.

"So babe I'm preg-uh...the fuck she doing here....Fifth Harmony ain't even together no more" Dinah said running down stairs and standing next to me.

"Ignore her, what were you gonna say" I asked Dinah.

"Oh I'm pregnant congrats daddy" she said kissing me and walking over to Mani and Camila putting on a bitch face.

"I say we tag team her" Ally said.

"I say we jump her" Lauren said.

"I said I break her neck" Dinah said.

"Fuck all that let's just gut this bitch" Normani said will a sinister smile.