Chapter 8

A/N: little self harm in this chapter please don't kill me for that it will be better as the story progresses.

It had been a week since the incident. I am not in heat anymore. I am broken more than before. I walked to the cafeteria.

Still I have no friends and Xander had forbidden me to go to the pack house. I was not very keen on going back there.

I was carrying my plate to my usual table when suddenly someone tripped me. But surprisingly the fall never came. I saw someone holding me.

Xander he prevented me from falling down. He straightened me up. "Are you alright?" he asked. I nodded. He took my plate from me and then walked me to my seat.

All the time I was keeping my head down.

I do not want to have any kind of male contact. No I cannot have any kind of male contact. He pulled a chair for me and then put my plate gently down. He sat in front of me.

"Hey it's ok baby girl eat something please" he said. I cannot keep anything down. All the time I am scared shitless. I am scared and I don't know how to fight with this fear. Closed spaces make me hyperventilate.

Luna and Alpha still do not know that something happened with me and I am Xander's mate. "I am not hungry Alpha Anderson" I said.

He flinch when I address him as Alpha rather than Xander.

"Just a little I will not force you to eat more" He said softly. I shook my head in no. He pushed my hairs backwards. I leaned back. His hand fall down.

I rejected his touch again. I know but I cannot help it now. Not anymore.

"Leave her Xander baby probably she already swallowed too much of something and have no space for something else. I won't be surprise if she had another dick to suck after lunch she is such a slut"

Tears escaped my eyes. I ran towards the bathroom. I feel my bile rose up and I threw up. I have nothing inside I flushed the toilet and pulled out the razor. I pulled up my arm and then I sliced it across my wrist.

Two three five I don't know how many time I did it. But it felt good. I am pathetic. I am not fit to be a luna. No one will ever going to love me. No one will ever going to love me.

Why bother then. I know what I have to do. I placed my blade on my wrist. "I am sorry Xander, I am sorry Daniel" I said to myself. Suddenly the blade was snatched away from my hands.

"You did to yourself?" Xander stood above me. He had my razor in his hand. He put some paper towel in my cuts. I pulled my hand to me and placed it under water.

"Why the hell you do this yourself" he shouted. I cannot help it. I laughed. I laughed hard.

"look at me Xander Gabriel Anderson. This is me I am pathetic, I am weak and you were so right I am no Luna of yours. Because you know what I was broken and you broke me more. Now stop behaving like you care because no one does."

I said with angry tears flowing from my eyes. "But I do care" Xander said softly trying to hold me. "No you don't. No one does. I am nothing but a fucking orphan. I am nothing to anyone's eyes. Stop Pretending that you care... Stop"

He did the unexpected he pulled me and hugged me tightly. "I was not pretending baby girl. I am falling for you whether you like it or not and I am falling for the pretty witty sweet and sexy girl which you are naturally" he said softly.

He bandaged my hand. "See you after school ok baby girl?" He asked. I nodded. I thought I was safe but no because as soon as he left me I was surrounded by Carlin and her minions.

She was not happy. No she was not. "Tell me Slut what have you done to My Xander? Clearly he is acting all different now and He is not even paying attention to me anymore" Carlin said in her high pitch voice.

"I don't know." I said. She scoffed. "Did you slept with him you slut?" She said I smirked inwardly. I hate her guts.

She punched me. And the cuts started to bleed soaking my bandages as I land hard on the walls. Surprisingly though I didn't feel the pain. It is like I cannot feel any pain anymore.

I smiled. She looked stunned at that. "Kick this bitch show her what is like when she disrespects a Luna" Her minions obeyed as the continued to kick me my body begin to shut up from their torture.

Soon there was a growl and like last time I thought maybe It is just will not save me from the assault. But it certainly did. He saved me. He pulled me up and kissed my forehead. He kissed my bleeding wrist.

"But Xander" Carlin started "It is Alpha Anderson to you only my family can and will call me by my first name. " But you aren't the alpha yet" Carlin said.

"I am the alpha prince and that demands respect for me and for my princess too" He said in an emotionless voice.

He ran home with me in his arms. "I like this you in my arms but as much I like to keep it like this baby girl you need to re dress your wounds." Xander said putting me over the counter.

He removed the bandages and ran them over with water and alcohol. It stung so badly. I bit my lips to prevent myself from screaming out loud.

"Shhh... baby it's OK it's alright It is over" He said softly. He put on the bandages on my wrist. "Are you hungry baby girl? You haven't ate your lunch too" He asked.

I don't like it how he is acting in front of me. I don't like it.

"what changed Alpha Anderson?" I asked

Word Count: 1046 words