Chapter 13

"What is your purpose here Rogue?" I asked icily. My senses are all on alert. I know I am not going to put my guard down. The rogue looked at me and smiled. A genuine smile.

"How did you passed the petrol?" I asked agitated for some reason. "The distraction let me in easily" The distraction? Oh the five rogues. "You should be ashamed. You let a child became a distraction?"

The rogue's eyes harden. "Yes because she volunteered for it. She wanted to see the alpha Princess. You think I am foolish to let my own sister get into trouble?" he asked.

"Ronan?" I question. He huffed and shied "about time you recognized me princess." He said. "Still charming I see" I said. "Yeah and still can whoop your ass" He replied.

I heard some movements and I pulled him more inside of forest. "what are you..." "Shhh... don't utter a word they are coming back." I said. I heard the footsteps fade and Daniel shouting at Xander for something.

"Ronan it is not safe for you here. Hide in the forest I will meet you in the clearing tomorrow on first light" I said. "I am not afraid of that alpha king" he said sounding brave. "I know you are not but I do not like to lose my family just yet" He nodded and then shifted into his brown wolf running into the night.

I walked out of the forest and made my way towards the house. I made my way to my room. Silently as much as possible. I got inside my room and found the door opened.

Because I was tired I didn't paid much attention to it before I fell into my bed. "Hello little mate" I gasped as the tingles shot up my spines. "Don't you look ravishing into the dress." His mouth was on my neck sucking my skin softly.

He reeked of alcohol. Oh no he is drunk isn't he? "Xander let me go" I told him. "Why little mate are you afraid of me finding out about your lovers?" His eyes were no longer grey but black. He is not in control.

Lovers? I don't have any lovers. "The alpha, the rogue and the little girl they all love you don't they little mate?" Xander asked in a sinister tone. "everyone Loves the Luna queen and who does the Luna queen loves?"

His voice dropped low "Who does the Luna Queen Loves?" He asked again whispering in my ears. If I didn't leave now, he will do something he will regret for rest of his life.

I turned around to leave. But he held my hand. "Answer me baby girl who do you love?" he asked pulling me to him. His canines grazed dangerously close to my neck.

"A...Alpha Anderson" I said shuttering badly. He moved away from me and then threw the vase at the wall shattering it into million pieces. "Am I a fool? Do I look like one to you? Do you think you can fool me baby girl?"

His eyes were dark. He was on the verge of shifting. "I cannn Smeelll himmm onnn youuu" He slurred. "I can smell the filthy mutt on you. who was it?" He asked getting angrier by every minute. "No one you know or should know" I snapped.

I am also angry. He cannot control whom I am going to be with. He cannot control me. "Do not talk to me in that tone" he warned. "Or what?" I challenged. "Trust me baby you don't want to find out answer to your or what." He looked at me with his eyes still dark.

He suddenly groaned and stumbled. I catch him. "Are you alright?" I asked. "N...No" He said. And then he fell down losing consciousness. It frighten me for some reason.

I mind linked the pack doctor. I feel so bad disturbing him at this time of night but I have to know if my mate is alright.

Minutes later the pack doctor entered with the beta and gamma none of whom I am acquainted with yet. "Luna" They all bowed. I wanted to laugh. Same people never cared when I was a normal pack wolf.

But now that I am the Luna everything changed. I am suddenly had more respect than any other wolf. I am suddenly the first priority of the pack. It is like they care. Shouldn't they cared when I was a normal wolf?

The beta and gamma who still didn't introduced themselves to me put my mate on bed. I looked at him. He didn't looked troubled. But still I want to know what is wrong with the Alpha king.

The doctor checked him and then said "It is nothing Luna he is just passed out because of excessive alcohol in his system. It will be alright once it is flushed out of his system"

The pack doctor left with gamma and beta. I looked at my mate. He looks uncomfortable for some reason. I decided to help him. I opened the buttons of his jacket and helped him out of his shoes.

Now he looks much better. I decided to leave him there and changed into something more comfortable. When I came out of room I saw him saying something in his sleep.

I listened closely. "Destiny" He moaned. Huh? He is dreaming about me? "Destiny my baby girl why do you always slip away like this?" he said in his sleep. "Destiny I love you"

My heart stopped literally he said what? He loves me? Why does he love me? "You make me mad Destiny mad with need for you." He is still talking in his sleep. "Destiny" then tears escaped from his eyes.

I slowly stroked his hairs "Shhh... it's all right it is all ok" I said. "Please don't ever leave me alone baby girl" He said as I drifted off to sleep.

A/N: Ronan who is he? What is that he wants to talk about? Are you surprised with Xander's confession?

Have a great year ahead guys...

Happy new year in Advance

Word Count: 1017 words