Chapter 33

I woke up wrapped around Xander's muscular frame. He really looks like a god. I saw his grey eyes looking at me with love and adoration. He kissed my nose. And then my cheek and finally my lips. Soon the sweet kiss turned fierce and possessive.

There is nothing innocent about the way his eyes glowed golden. Oh god I can feel his arousal on my belly. "You smell delicious little mate there is something to look forward to each morning." I am closer to being called a fire truck now. Damn. But I have to admit a girl can get used to this.

"Want to shower together?" he asked tilting his head and giving me a wolfish grin. "Sure" I said pulling off the cover to show him my naked body underneath. I walked towards the bathroom swaying my hips a little and then I heard it a satisfied groan.

"girl you will be the death of me" I heard him mummer as he followed me into the bathroom. We haven't completed the mating yet but I know we will soon by the rate we end up each time we were together.

But being with him somehow made me more confident about myself and my body and I do feel beautiful these days because he made me feel so. The warm water cascade over my body making my body relax. I felt his hand over my body making tingles shoot all over me.

His hands cupped my breasts and he ran his nose along my neck. I wanted him so much that it hurts now. "Take me" I mummered. "Not now I want to make it special for your first time" He said softly putting his hand over my stomach. And drawing the soothning circles making goosbumps arose all over my body.

"I am not a virgin remember?" As soon as those words left my mouth I instantly regretted as I saw a flash of hurt in his eyes. "I want to kill that son of a bastard. But for me baby girl it is your first and I want you to make most of it" He kissed my slowly pushing me against the wall.

His hand slowly reached my right leg and he pushed it apart. He balanced me with one hand and slowly pushed his finger rolling over my throbbing core. I moaned it felt so good. He made me so wanton with need. I need him. "Xander stop teasing me" I said.

Without second thought he pushed his fingers invading my warmth sending me over the edge. "Faster baby" I was thrashing as he was holding me on to place. I was almost on the peak ready to be shattered as I felt his canines bit my shoulder softly as I exploded with the rush of euphoria. I panted trying to catch my breath. "Now it is my turn" Xander said pushing me on my knees.

After an extra long shower we were ready for our day. I felt our bond grow deeper each day. He was waiting for me in his car. A black lamborgini. Damn he is loaded. He opened my side of door as a good gentleman. "Thank you" I said politely.

He stopped in front of the mall. Holy molly he is actually going to take me shopping I thought he just joked. "So where to first?" He asked. "Ummm... I don't know what do you suggest?" I asked casually looking at every direction. "I prefer you wear nothing" he deadpanned. I looked at him with my eyes widen. "Stop saying things like that in public" I said getting embarresed at his bluntness.

He moved closer "So you prefer that you wear nothing when we are alone?" He whispered in my ear making me more embaressed than before. "Come on baby we have lots to see" He said pulling me along.

"I prefer girlfriends for shopping but shopping with my boyfriend is also fun" I said looking at Xander who was currently trying to chose between a purple top and a white one" He shied and said "We are taking them both." He handed them to me and said "Come you need few dresses. You are the Luna queen after all."

Xander pulled me into another shop I am already have three bags and he has two. "Let's try this" he handed me a black dress with thin straps and low back with a bow on back. It is a little flowy in the end making me look more like a Barbie.

"Definitely no" I said glaring at Xander who was grining. "Definitely yes" He said. "No Xander I look like a Barbie" I said scrunching my nose. "Yes my Barbie and I got to do this" He said trailing his fingers all over my exposed back making me shiver. "A bonus baby what I am aiming for" He smiled.

"Last one" He said pulling me inside victoria's secret. And I am red now. God this is just so embaressing. "Are you going to give me a personal show baby girl?" He asked. "N...No" I said and he started to laugh full blown laughter that is. "Wh...what are you laughing at" I asked. "You look damn cute when you are embarrassed." He said pulling my cheeks.

As he paid and walked towards our car I turn and kissed his neck earning a satisfying growl from him. "I might give you a show after all baby" I walked towards the car faster waiting for my words to register. I heard a loud groan and I laughed harder.

"You will pay for it baby girl" He said darkly making me gulp. "You want some ice cream? Or maybe go to the beach?" he asked. "Sure why don't we do both?" He nodded driving towards the beach.

We drove towards the beach and he pulled on some towels to seat on. "Were you planning this?" I asked surprised. "May...be" He said grinning ear to ear. "So you plan anything more?" I asked. "Not telling you baby girl you will be ruining the surprise." He said pulling my hand and leading me towards the ice cream shop.

I eyed the water byks and he followed my vision. "Do you want to go?" he asked. I nodded. "Come on" He said handing me my ice cream ummm it taste like cotton candy. I love it.

All the day we had fun on the beach just Xander and me and we made out on beach too. Suddenly I felt Xander stiffen. He was mind linked by someone. He got up quickly his face paling and going ashen all of a sudden.

"Come on let's go" He said silently. I know how he can get when he gets mad so I followed him to the car we sat in silence and he drove us back to the pack house.

A/N: Seven to go...

And counting...

Word count: 1154 words