Epilogue

1 and half year later

Life moves on its own course. Today is a year and half since the incident. I was coping up with my brother's death. The time spent with him was still fresh in my memory. Xander graduated high school that year and I did last year with few extra credits.

We are going to same college with him being senior it is sometimes difficult to make time for each other. But we are growing strong. And I know now that I can never asked for someone better than him. He is kind of my pillar to hold on to.

Daniel had taken over his pack from his mother last year and our packs fell into harmony. Xander and Daniel became best friends. But what worries me is Ronan. We haven't heard from him in last six months now.

But many of the alpha's were against the Rouge alliance to be signing the treaty with us. Ron said he was taking a break from all that political drama for sometime. I know better he is still trying to cope up with Christy's loss. Ken was incharge of his pack when he was gone.

They made it a pack officially and the Rogue alliance keep track of our Rogue population. But today he told us he will return and take his place as the alpha and the king of Rouges. He was the second most powerful male wolf after Xander. Daniel being the third.

But that is not what making me think now. I was thinking about Paige who had started to wear dark cloths all of a sudden after Kyle's death. She was sentenced for imprisonment. But she did saved me which made her automatically saved her from prison.

But after the incident she became closed off. But it really irked me somewhere was she telling the truth about Ron being her mate? Or it was just another one of her lies. I can never know. I have no way of knowing for sure.

"Baby we are late again" I saw my beautiful mate hurry over me trying to tie his bow tie. Yes finally my dream was coming true. We are opening the all werewolf academy. And I hope I can have the finest of warrior when they graduate from here. The elite team will manage the dispute and they will protect all kind of wolves in spite of their ranks.

I pecked his lips and tied his tie. "Stop before none of us can leave this room yet again" Xander groaned making me laugh. "As you say alpha but tonight you are all mine" I said possessively. "Yes alpha" he joked. But I know he meant respect in all way.

We walked towards the entrance of the academy where there was the teachers lined around to welcome us. I saw the recruits and I was not very surprised to see Paige sitting in the very first row. She is so far the best I have trained and I know she will pass the academy and became the lead female warrior. I have faith in that little Omega.

She had shown her loyalty to me since the incident. I had repaid it kindly too. Paige managed to give me small smile. She only smiled or talked when I was around. As if I was her safe heaven. Daniel was also appointed as a teacher he loved myths and legends and he will be teaching that.

Cade was surprisingly fully qualified doctor and he was teaching that to the students. How he managed that in such a young age was beyond my brain. Even for a werewolf being a fully qualified doctor at age of 20 was a miracle.

I was just waiting for my combat instructor. I didn't know if he would show up. I was nervous as hell. Xander squeezed my shoulders softly. "he will be here don't worry baby girl" He said softly.

I was doubting this now. What if he didn't showed up. What if he forgets? What if he... I was rudely shaken away from my thought as the speech ended. Xander pulled me towards stage.

I started to introduced the faculty members. My anxiety increased as I saw the numbers moving quickly. "This is alpha Daniel Kingston and he will be your teachers for myths and legends section." I heard few girls squeaked in happiness. I guess Daniel do have female admirers. "Beta Cade Vermont will be teaching you about medicines who wants to be fully qualified doctor or pack doctors can report to him."

"And finally to the combat section which is a very important for all those who wants to become warrior for the Royal elite forces." I eyed the crowd and shied in relaxation as my eyes met with green one. "I like to introduce you to your combat instructor Alpha Ronan Luca Donovan" Yes I had used Ronan's last name for so long.

Ronan came beside me giving me a hug and shaking Xander's hand but Xander pulled him into hug surprising me too. "Welcome back brother" Xander said loud enough to heard by all alpha's present. This was the a warning to all of them to go against Ronan.

"Right now let' move on..." I said calling out the names of rest of the teachers we personally selected for the academy. We were having snacks when I saw Ronan have a faraway look into his eyes.

He had been coping up in his own way, But I miss m playful ronan time to time. "Ron are you ok?" I asked . He nodded. "you did god sista giving them something to live for a chance to become whatever they want to" He said proudly. I saw it in his eyes he was really proud of me.

Then he suddenly glared at a red head. He was talking to some girl. When the girl turned around she was none other than Paige. "I got to go" Ronan said suddenly. What happened?

Without thinking twice I ran after Ronan. He ran past everyone shifting into his grayish black wolf in mid air. I did too. I tackled him once we reached the clearing. He snarled and shifted back.

"Ron what happened?" I asked shifting back and so did he. "I cannot any more..." He was breathless for some reason. "What you cannot do anymore."I asked. "pretend I don't know it is killing me" he said in painful voice. "what?" I asked. "Paige... she is my mate" And that was the answer to the question nagging in back of my mind from past one year.

A/N: Here is the last chapter of alpha's Nerdy mate. It was a wonderful journey from starting to the conclusion of the book. It was started with an idea and with random characters and adding them randomly at few point of the story. Mine favorite was Daniel and Ronan. Ronan's story will be up next called as I told before Alpha's warrior...

This is done for now. I will give you a sneak peak of the story in few days. Do keep watch for it...

Now, I know I say it in every other chapter but as it is the last...

Please vote...

Comment'

Share...

And do not forget to enjoy the story while doing so...