Chapter 9

"What do you mean what changed and please just call me Xander. I am not your boss" He said annoyed.

"I thought you hated my face. It disgusted you so tell me what changed for you to care for your pathetic mate.? You rejected me right"

He shied and came towards me with some French toast in his hand. He placed it in front of me. "eat" he said.

I looked at the plate and then pushed it away. "I am not hungry Alpha" I said whispering.

"You need to eat you cannot go on like this." He said I stood up and he stood up too. "I don't want to eat I am not hungry and stop acting like my mate." I shouted.

I am shaking in rage. It was building up from so long it is so hard to control now.

I am tired being pushed around. I am tired of being one's punching bag. I am tired of all this. I am tired. My wolf whimpered. I am tired. Xander came towards me and tried to hug me I moved back and growled.

"Don't touch me ever" I said. He growled back. I have to remember even if he is a jerk and he is my mate he is and always will be an alpha.

"I like to for a run Alpha Anderson" I spat his name.

"Don't you dare run away from me." His eyes were pitch black now and I am afraid of him. I am afraid of my own mate.

Because last time he was angry I ended up bruised.

I didn't wait for consequences I just walked out of the door earning another growl from him.

I felt my wolf surfacing she is angry so am I. Who is he to order us around.

He should learn to respect us to gain the respect. 

My wolf said and I couldn't agree more.

I ran and shifted in mid air. Soft paws padded on the forest floor. I howled in agony and heart break. And then another one of joy.

It is good to be free and embrace the true self of mine. I bear the mark of an alpha and I know it but no one else from my pack has this idea. I felt a growl and then his scent hit me.

Destiny stop at once.

I heard him in his head. Do we have to? I asked my wolf She growled in response. She is pissed so am I mate or not he is a Jerk. I ran faster but damn he is faster then me.

I was suddenly pinned down on forest floor and he was growling. His large black wolf was pinning me down.

"Stop running away from me again and again"

he snapped his teeth my wolf wanted to bow in submission but I am not going to submit to him. Not after what he did.

He shifted into his human form not caring if he is naked as the day he was born. "Shift" he said. I am not going to let you see my naked body that easily. "Shift" his voice echoed through the forest.

My wolf shifted me back into my human. His eyes were predatory and dark. I don't like the looks of his. He sniffed my neck trailing soft kisses all over it. "You are moving into my room I need you close to me" He said.

Last time I was in his room it didn't ended well. "No I am not moving in with an asshole" I said still pinned beneath him. "Do not disrespect me I am still your Alpha" He said in gruff tone.

"let me go" I said. "No I am not letting you go you are mine for eternity remember" He chuckled.

"You rejected me I am not yours all I have to do is say the words and I will be free" I said. "I dare you little angel say the words. I will mark you before you can and once I did..."

He paused I know there is no going back. My face fell. Will he force himself on me? He wouldn't would he? But when I looked at his eyes. I am not so sure anymore.

I looked another way. "Please Alpha Anderson let me go" He left my wrist. I stood up and so does he.

I saw my hand bruised where he have held me. He hurt me again. He hurt me before. And feels like shit getting hurt by my own mate again and again.

I shifted into my wolf and then ran away from him. My wolf was on edge. I am feeling agitated. I remembered how his skin felt against mine. I carved his touch I needed it.

He is my mate I know he can heal me. But I do not think I can. Not anymore. I am just too broken to be healed. Only when Daniel slept beside I had dreamless sleep.

I cannot even sleep without having a nightmare. I shifted and I fell on my bed. I do not bother to lock the room. I did not bother to dress up either all I wanted is to get away from this place.

I wanted to run away like I did all my life. I covered myself in the comforter of my bed and let my tears flow.

I pulled my knees and curled in a fetal position. I remember m childhood. I remember myself as a happy child.

I was not always an orphan. I had a family a beautiful family but then it all changed that night.

I lost it all my mother, my father and my brother. Thinking back I have the best relationship with my brother. He played with me he took me everywhere he went.

He helped with school work. He was very protective of me.

But he do use to argue with my father a lot. "Kyle I wish I could have you " I said sobbing again as the memories of childhood floated in front of my eyes.

I didn't know when I fell asleep. But sometime in the night I felt another body wrapped around me and softly kissing my forehead.

A/N: here is something from her past she never talked about with anyone. This is the main reason she started self harming. As the story progress this will become more clearer.

Word Count: 1071 words