Chapter 20

Once Xavier was cleared to go he decided that it would be good to held the meeting with all the alphas around the world. Because he is the king now and I was the queen, it was our duty to held and entertain the alpha's for next few days.

"Xander we need to revive Ronan as soon as we can maybe Amara can help her brother too" I suggested. "'He is needed to be present for this meeting, he is the leader the alpha of rogue alliance and his mate is taken too." Xander shied as he looked at me from bed.

"I know But it wont be easy convincing that Rogue alliance stands with us and not against us." He said. "But we have to do what is best for our people isn't it?" I asked and he nodded.

Amara was playing with other kids from the pack. I watched her and waited for her to acknowledge me. She looked at me and smiled. "Princess come play with my dollie" She said.

"Amara darling do you like to visit your brother?" I asked. "Yes please" She said happily. I picked her up she is quite small for a eleven year old. In few years she will be shifting.

Xander was waiting for us with Ken as we decided to drove off to Daniel's territory. It was a quite drive we were silently enjoying each other's presence. "There is school tomorrow you know I am rolling in Amara" Xander broke the silence.

"thanks for reminding me that I still have to pass the hell" I said groaning inwardly. "It is not quite hell when you have the Devil under your control baby" I snickered at his snide remark.

We reached the pack house in record time. Damn he should see how fast he is going. We have a child with us who cannot shift yet. Xander looked at me and gave me a wolfish grin.

"We are here" He announced in a childish way. Amara laughed throwing her hands in the air. "yeah can I do this again Prince?" She asked pleading. "Sure but first we need to see your brother"

Amara's face fell on the mention of her brother. "Ronan will be alright isn't he Princess?" She asked in a low voice. "Yes Amara I am sure he is a hard headed person." I smiled sadly at the little girl.

Xander held my hand and squeezed it in assurance. I am sure that Amara told him about Ronan and I and he knows it is hurting me to see him like that lifeless. We walked to the Daniel's pack house where he was waiting for us.

"Let's go and see your brother little one" He said ruffling Amara's hair. She squealed but Daniel looked pained for some reason. She threw her arms up in order for Daniel to pick her up.

She referred him as the good Alpha. He picked her up and his face scrunched up in Pain. "Daniel are you alright?" I asked. He nodded and lead us to infirmary. I saw there an unconscious Ronan tended by pack doctors.

Daniel put Amara down and asked the doctor "How is he doing?" "Alpha Daniel I am afraid sir he still is the same. His body went into shock after he felt his mate die and he didn't got up since then"

What? Christy is dead? No... It took so long for him to open up to the world and now he will become same again. Closed off and reserved. Amara softly touched the cheek of his brother.

"Big brother..." She cried. I was about to touch her but Daniel held my hand earning a growl from Xander. "Look" Daniel said. I looked at the direction he was pointing to.

Same thing happened that happened with Xander, Ronan was covered in blue halo of brilliant light. She screamed making Daniel hold her. He too fell down grunting in pain.

What is happening here? Xander's eyes widen. He looked at me and held me tighter pulling me away from Daniel. Soon the light died down. Amara fainted and Daniel looked exhausted.

Ronan pale cheeks have some color and he looked better than he did before but I still cannot understand what exactly happened here? Daniel picked her up and put her on the bed.

Daniel was breathing hard as if he had ran a thousand miles. But in reality he just held Amara for like five seconds. And this happened. "Daniel are you alright?" I asked with concern.

"Yes I am alright but I cannot say what happened to the little one" Daniel said panicking. "she is alright just passed out of the extreme exhaustion" The pack doctor said touching her.

"Why did she shout?" Daniel asked leading us to his house. We will be waiting here for Ronan's news. "Danny she was not only one screaming you screamed too. What exactly did you feel when you held her?" I asked curiously.

"Ummm... I..." He was cut off by something. I saw his eyes glow someone mind linking him. He looked at us. "Lunch is ready come we will talk later. You must be starving" Daniel said looking at me.

I blushed as my stomach growled. Daniel laughed at this. "Oh Dee you will never change no matter if your mate is a big bad Alpha king." On mention of Xander I looked for him.

I surprise to find him not with me. Then I looked ahead and he already nearing the house where Daniel lives. His head was down and he didn't looked back.

What's up with him? When he came here he was excited but now? He looks so forlorn and so detached from everything.

What happened to him?

Word count:962 words

A/N: sorry it is a little short. But it will help you  understand the characters better. Anyways here is the next chapter i will update tomorrow again. This book is already complete and i am working on the sequel.

yes there is a sequel and no the book is not complete on wattpad. I will upload the chapters one by one probably daily.

Vote and comment.