October 28th 2014 (they're all gma bunch of god damn liars part 2)

Nick P.O.V

I was in the middle of singing sarcasm when I saw a familiar face that seemed to stick out it the crowd it was her it was y/n I haven't seen her since the night she tried to hang herself 4 fucking years ago I have to find her after the show.
Y/n P.O.V
He has been staring at me for wayyyy to long I think he recognized me I gotta get out of here I turned around and ran toward the exit only to hear Nick stop singing and say "y/n Wait!!" I turned around it was a small event I should've known this would happen I shouldn't have come here tonight I should have gone to the cemetery and sat and talked to Hallee like I do every Saturday night I felt a presence behind me I had completely zoned out but apparently the concert was over now and everyone was gone except whoever was standing behind me I spun around really quickly only to see Nick In his full stage makeup sweating like a pig "fuck I missed you baby girl why did you leave like that?"
"Because Nick i am better off without you I am better off alone Hallee was all I had left to live for and she put a bullet in her head she was twelve for Christ's sake why couldn't it have been me who died"

"Baby I love you I miss you and you shouldn't have had to go through that alone also don't you have a kid now isn't he or she around 3or4 years old?"

"That is the other reason I left Nick"

"What?"

"I miscarried and I didn't want to break your heart by telling you so I just left I figured maybe I would never have to tell you because seeing you that broken hearted would kill me he'll swing you as broken hearted as you are right now kills me"

"You are coming home with me and we are gonna get through this together"

"I love you Nick "

"It is so amazing to hear you say that I love you too"

And that was it Nick and I ended up having a little boy two years later and named him Brantley James Matthews and that was the end of our story...for now.

A/N this is crap and I apologize I just wanted to update something other than my MCR preferences book tonight