The Vlog That Changed Everything (Gerard Way Requested)

This is a request from MiAmericanOtaku

Y/N P.O.V.

"Hey Gee will you film a vlog with me" I asked as i styled my Y/H/L (your hair length) hair

"Do I have to?" he asked 

"Plleeeeeeassseeee" I begged 

"Fine but only cause i love you"

"I love you too" I said as I set up my camera "you ready?"

"yup"

"Hey everybody its Y/N  and I'm here today with my amazing boyfriend Gerard "

"Hi" he said

"okay so for today's vlog I'm gonna make Gerard do a challenge with me"

"Y/N you told me I'd only be filming a Vlog not a challenge"he whined 

"Well to bad you already agreed to doing it"

"again I'm only doing this cause I love you"

"Okay today we are gonna do the tin can challenge which is basically where we ask each other questions and every time one of us gets an answer wrong the other one gets to dump a mystery item on them now ive had my friend Sketch go out to the 99 cent store and buy a bunch of mystery items  and i realize we might wanna move this circus outside see you when we get outside "

*ten minutes later* (sorry i haven't slept properly in like 5 days so im just to tired and lazy to type out the whole video i hate having insomnia)

"Okay guys this has been the Tin Can challenge Featuring my boyfriend Gerard thank you so much for watching see you-"i got cut off by Gerard 

"Before we go Y/N i have something very important to tell you"  

"Yes?' I asked very confused 

"Sugar ive been with you for almost 3 years now and i wouldn't change that for the world but i dont want to be your boyfriend anymore"

"Wait What? are you breaking up with me?"

"I dont want to be your boyfriend anymore because id much rather be your husband"

"Are you asking me to marry you?"

"yes i am Y/F/N (your full name) Will You Marry me?"

"Yes!" i said happily "I Love you so much Gerard Arthur Way "

"I Love you More Y/F/N"

A/N So sorry if this sucked i hope you enjoyed it MiAmericanOtaku thank you so much for requesting it