One night

Keegan P.O.V

Suddenly she opened the door, she looks tired but beautiful anyway. I really love her.

-What are you doing here?- she ask me with the most beautiful vioce she had. I smiled

-I think we need to talk-

-Ok came in, we can go upstairs to my bedroom and watch a movie maybe-

-That sound great.-

-Go upstairs to the second room at the right, I am going to make popcorns and go inmediatly with you.-

I went up stairs and find her room quickly. I started looking for a movie. "Up" was one of the best one she has. Her movies were so bad!. I waited for some minutes and then she appeared with a bowl of popcorn and put it in the middle of the bed.

-Wait.- She told me -Would you mind staying to sleep here? with me?

-Thats really good for me.- Yes! this might be the perfect night.

-Here you have.- She gave me her dad's trousers.

When we were ready I put the movie and get into bed. I went closer to her until we were next to each other. Our hands were toghether. I want this night never ends.

-Ok stop this move, its too bad, I think I'm going to buy new movies for next time.

I laughed and sotpped it. We started talking about our plans for the summer she told me that in one week she was going away for the whole summer. I couldn't believed it.

-Wait so we aren't going to see each other for three months?- I asked like my world is going to end

-I think so-she said like she would start crying.

-Don't worry, we will find our way to see each other now just enojy that we are together-

-Your are always so right Mr. Genious.-She laughed I couldn't resist more and I kissed her so hard like the world is going to end.

-WAIT!- She scream, did I do something wrong?Does she has a boyfriend that she doesn't mention?