Mexico

He was an idiot. I couln't let him kiss me when ever he wants so I pushed him away.
"What are you doing?" I yell at him.
"I'm kissing you daa" he told me with a tone that bothered me so much but very deep that tone of bad boy makes me crazy.
I turned around facing the window again. We eat spaghetti with chicken. We didn't say a word since he kissed me. The lights went off. I fell in a deep dream inmediatly. I woke up crying. I dry my tears away and started listening to some music. Someone took them off I turn around to see who has it and obviously Keegan was there.
"You can't sleep too?" He told me putting my hair behind my ears.
"I think I am."
"I miss you Troian" Oh boy, He drives me CRAZY. I didn't knew what to say.
"Look Keegan really I miss you too but now you have a girlfriend."
"But I don't like her as much as I like you" He told me putting his eyes bigger looking at me.
"But she is your girlfriend anyway. Maybe at this time we will spend together we could hang out and talk about it."
"I would love to. Thank you so much. Can I hold your hand? Maby I can sleep again."
"I think you can, maby I can sleep again too." Our fingers get together.
"I'm cold, don't you have an extra blanket?" I asked him.
"Come here" He put my head on his chest and wrapped me with his arms."You'll be better".
I sleep inmediatly. I woke up when the plane lights turn on. We were exactly the same way since we fell asleep, and the breakfast was ready. When we arrive to Mexico it was too hot. We look for our lugagge and went to the hotel. The rooms where for 2 people. They were painted with a dark blue that makes you feel under the ocean. I was waiting for Melissa at the bedroom when she finally opened the door. But it was not she.
"I think we are going to share the bedroom in this two weeks" Keegan said at my room well now our room but anyway KEEGAN!
"Okey there is no problem" I tried to say as if I was calm. I looked at the room and it only have one big bed, a TV, a couch and a huge bathroom. Ops only ONE bed.
"There is only one bed!" I yell as if the world is gonna end.
"Don't worry I can sleep on the couch. I'll be ok." I want him to sleep at my bed but I couldn't tell him. I put on my bikini and a short with a white t-shirt. When I came out from the bathroom Keegan's chest was naked. I could see all of his abs.
"What are you watching?" He told me.
"Em nonothing"
"Ok lets go"
We went to the beach. A ocean with lots of waves was in front of us. I took out my cellphone to take a photo and send it to Emily. Selfie! Keegan started appearing little by little more close. He wrapped my waist and smile.
'Hi Em! I'm at the beach with...
Keegan! I miss you. Love u.'
I send this to her and we keep walking.
"Hey we are going to go to play golf would you like to come?" Mom asked us. I noticed Keegan let me answer first.
"I don't feel like playing golf today." I told my mom
"Yes, me too" That was all Keegan said
"Okey see you later" Melissa told us.
We were there, at the beach alone and I felt extremly happy.
"Do you want to do something fun?" Keegan stood up and hold my hands.
"Like what?"
"I'll explain you later." We started walking threw the beach.
"We are late! Come on!jump on my back!" He started running and I put my face on his shoulders. We arrive at a place where parachutes and boats were all over.
"Ok, this is called parasailing" He told me. "A boat is going to take us inside the ocean and we are going to go up with the parachute."
"Are you crazy!? I'm afraid of heights"
"But I'll be with you" He told me to calm me down but I wasn't, even he was going to be with me I was scared.!
We started going up and even more. I was really scared. Up there you could see everything, all the hotels next to each other. Full of people and the ocean it looked like it was never going to end. My fear started going away.
"Look! a tortoise!" Keegan pointed at a tiny green point on the ocean. It was a big tortois but we see it small. The driver of the boat made us fall down to the sea, let the water touch our foots and then put us up again. He do that several times I couldn't stop laughing. When we were back in the boat Keegan and I strted laughing and talking about the amazing adventure we just had.
We turned back to our room and let our bodys fall in the bed. We took a shower and dress up formal to go and have dinner. We were at the restaurant when all my family came. We ate together and went back to our rooms. I put on my pijama and lay down on the bed and turned on the TV. Keegan came out from the bathroom with a mario bros pijama. He looked so nice. We watched TV and
he told me he was going to sleep. I turned off the TV and Keegan stood up and go to the couch with a blanket. He was going to sleep there I turned off the light. I wanted him on my bed sleeping together.
"Keegan.."I called him in a low voice.
"What sweetie?" He told me. I didn't knew how to tell him to sleep on my bed. I wasn't ready yet.
"No nothing" I said. Oh stupid stupid stupid! "Good dreams"
---------------------------------------------
Hi guys!! I tried to make a longer chapter pleaseeee comment and vote! love youu. And thank you so much for the 700 readers we are close to 1000!!!