New guy

But.. I woke up, I just wanted to thought "It's just a dream Troian come on sleep again" but there was something more behind this. Something that didn't let me fall asleep again. I was too worried and called Keegan. He answered me with a sleepy voice

-Hi babe, It's everything ok?

-Y.. yes I think, I just wanted to make sure that you were okey.

-Come on I know you, tell me what's going on.

-I had a dream where you were next to your mother.. but you were sad and crying at the bottom of the hospital streatcher.

-Don't worry Troi go and rest. I'll be ok, if not I will call you inmediatly.

I hang up and continue sleeping. 7:00 a.m, my alarm clock started going. I turn it off and put some trousers with a t-shirt that Keegan had bought me once. I went down stairs an Mellisa was drinking her coffe. She looked at me with a bad look, sometimes I really hate her. I was going to school when I saw Emily walking, I told her that I'll drive her. We arrive at school, some minutes later the bell rang, I went to my math classes without Em. I sat down at the middle of the class, were I was uses to seet with Keegan, I miss him so much. The class started and a new guy appeared.

-Hello my name is Matthew, I'm new at Rosewood.

-Welcome Matthew-We all say at the sane time.

The principal introduce him. He liked to be called Matt and he was living for a year on Rosewood. They told Matt to seat right by my side. Just at Keegan seat. When he was organizating his thing I decided to tun around and "oh my god" I thought.