New email

...the tickets are expensive and in this moment we have to pay all the wedding.."Keegan interrupt him.
"I knew you didn't like her but if we find a way can she go with us?"
"Of course there is no problem." Keegan happy went down stairs to tell the great news to Olive.
But I was decided to find in the new selfish Keegan my old and sweet boy I'd met the first time. I put on my pijama and lay down on my bed. I started thinking I couldn't imagine my vacations with Olive I have to do something that makes her bussy at the time of the trip. After thinking and thinking a great and marvellous idea passed threw my head. I knew how to take out Olive from this trip. She was really fool so any prank I told her she would believed it so I decided to make a fake contest and send her an email inviting her to participate, she would say yes so I will send her to Los Angeles and she would miss the trip.
"Great idea Troian, great idea.."I told to myself in a very low voice.
At the next day I woke up really happy. I took a shower and put on my shorts and a blue shirt with black vans. I tide up my hair with a pony tail and went down stairs to have breakfast. I saw Keegan and Olive sitting at the table talking about the trip I couldn't resist and let a little laugh came out. It was time. I was up stairs with my room door locked and my computer on my legs. I creat a new account called "The fashionist" later on I realised I didn't have Olive's mail. I went down stairs and Olive's phone was at the table. Melissa came
"Where are Keegan and Olive?" I asked her.
"They went to buy things for lunch."
She grabbed a bowl and put milk an cereals on it and went away. I grabb her cellephone and enter to her mail. Her account was "Olivemyprince@outlook.co" poor her. I went running again to my room and send her
"Olive Johnson! you are invited to participate as a new model on our show The Fashionist. If you are interested send us you D.N.I and next week you are going to be in Los Angeles with us! We are going to pay you a thousand dolars for each show.
Thank you."
I closed my notebook and wait for Keegan and Olive come back, I couldn't miss her expression when she read the mail.
"We are back!" Keegan shouted. I went down stairs running and seem to be looking for some food on the refri.
"Oh here it is my phone!" Olive shouted. It was time!!!
She looked at it and suddenly her ugly eyes opened
"OMG!!!OMGG! KEEGAN LOOK AT THIS!! THEY CALL ME TO BE A MODEL!!" she scream with all the voice she had. Haha poor idiot.
"That is great Olive I will go with you!"
Wait what?? Keegan was going with Olive??. At lunch we all sat at the table.
"I have to tell you something" Olive said standing up. "I'm going to be a model so.. I can't go to your trip."
"And.. I will go with her" Keegan said satnding up too holding Olive's hand.
"Oh no boy you won't".