I'm in charge of her

Keegan P.O.V

Troian was being tested in a room while I waited outside, minutes later a doctor come were I was.

"Good news" This was a really good start for the conversation."Troian has to stay here. We tested her and she'll only need a little operation to take away some pice of glass that went inside her neck. Nothing big she'll be ok soon. Are you in charge of her?" My phone started ringing. It was private.

"Can you give me a minute please?" He shook his head and I went away and took the call. "Hello?"

"Hi, It's Roger your dad. There is warning for tsunami, we are evcacuating to a mountain I have to go really quick but we will be there as soon as possible I love.." Beep beep I listened. It was the end of the phonecall. I paralised and then remembered the doctor was there.

"What was the question sorry?" I said still in shock.

"Are you in charge of Troian?"

"Ye..ye..yes" I couldn't speak.

"Is everything ok?" He asked me.

"Yes, I think."

"How old are you?"

"21"

"You can go in and see Troian, she is still asleep." I went to her room and saw her sleeping. She had an orthopedic neck and a serum inside her skin.

"Hi babe I know you can't listen me but I just wanted to say you that your parents are not here but I am here for you and I'll take care. I will never let something happen to you I swear." My tears fell in her face. I hold her hand and kiss it. I could smell her usual smell of white flowers. I starred at her for a while and her eyes started opening. "Hi sweetie" I told her.

"Where I am?" She asked me so conffused and scared.

"A car hit you but you are find. They will only operate you to take out some glasses from your neck. But stay there do not move."

"Where's my mom?" I thought it was too much to tell her right now. "She couldn't came but she'll be here soon.

"What happened?"

"We were talking and you escape from me."

"I'm sorry." I liked to see her like this. She didn't remember Alison's thing.

"It ok" I kissed her.

I went to my house to look for clothes. I will sleep at the hospital with Troian beacuse if she needs something.

Night was quite bad. I didn't sleep that much. Troian woke up, nurses came in and out several times. I went to school and had a diffrent day. I couldn't stop thinking about Troian, how was she. At lunch I went to see her. She was going to be operated. I stay with her until the doctors take her and I went back to school. I was in my history class

"Keegan" The teacher looked at me "Do you know somethig about Olive Powel?" OLIVE that name hit my head, it made me shiver. I forgot Olive. I need to call her.

"I don't know anything but can I go to breath fresh air I feel a little bit bad."

I went outside and call Olive

*beep beep* "Damn! come on Olive answer!". Voice mail. "Hi Olive I want to know how are you."

School finished and I went back to hospital. Troian was still in surgery. Hours went by and when I realised Troian was on her bed again. I wanted to talk with the doctor. But he find me first.

"Hi, I just wanted to tell you that if Troian keeps like this she will be at home by tomorrow but she will have to take meds."

"I understand. Thank you a lot." I shook his hand.

"You are welcome. She might be waking up. Go and see her."

I went and she was already woke up. I kissed her for a long time.

"Good news you might be at home tomorrow."

"And my mom?" It was time to tell her the truth.

"She is still in Mexico, they are in alert of tsunami but they are ok." She took it simply that was good.

It was the next day and today Troian was going home. At miday. So I went to school and then go to look for Troian in my car. I took her home and feed her. We were watching a film when I offer her.

"Shall I sing you my new song?" I told her.

"I would love to." I picked my guitar and start.

'Can't sing in my room alone

I can't eat I can't sleep no..

And I wanna pick up my phone

But I can't speak I can't breath

'Cause you are not here with me

You are my everything

And I can't stand and see another man

Making your smile, YOUR SMILE'

We kissed and she congrats me, then he went back to sleep.

"Good night babe." I told her while she was sleeping.