Party alone

We talk for a while, then she went to her house because she didn't feel so well. I was walking to my Spanish class when suddenly someone stand in front of me avoidong my step. I look up and it was.. Matt.

-Again Matt?? I told you I was not interested at the moment.

-Don't worry, I'll make you get interested on. Oh I forgot to mention tomorrow is my birthday party.

-I will try.

I was getting ready for Matt's party, part of me did not want to go but the other do. I put on a jean dress, nothing special. I was ready. I pick up my jacket and get into the car. When I arrive nobody was there. I am too early? I might be the only person who came? It's the correct adress?. I checked all and it was supoosed to be here at this time.The place was really nice. He have a huge house. I finally found him and hive him the present I'd bought for him.

-Thank you very much, It's awsome. And you are gorgeous.

- Thank you and you are welcome- I smiled.

-Come on, leave your jacket over there and come with me I want to show you something.

-Wait Matt why no one is here? I am the only invited? please tell me no.

-Actually yes.. but don't be mad.I just wanted to show you something that is very important for me.

I went up stairs with him. He was holding my hand.

-Here we are..

It was a balcon full of flowers from all diffrent kinds. You could smell the mix

-This is really nice.

-I made it when I was 5 years old with my grandpa.- He looked so nice telling me that. I just wanted to stay there and hug him. We sat down on something like a bank. It was cold.

-It's cold up here.- I tell him puting my hands around my arms. He take off his jacket leaving him in t-shirt and put it around my arms.

-Come here.- He told me while he was clapping his hands with her knees. As if he wanted me in his legs. I justdo it. Finally we were so close. I feel like nothing or nobody could interrupt us. We started talking. This was so romantic. Matt drives me crazy. When we were talking a snowstorm dropped leaving us wet. But we don't care. One hour later we went back inside the house. He make popcorns, we were at the couch in front of the chimeney. My phone started to vibrate.

-Hi?

-Hello Troian

-Hi mom, what's up?

-You'll have to sleep where you are because all the street are closed for snow. I will call you tomorrow. Love you

-B...bye.

Wait, my mom just call me to tell me that I have to spend a night with Matt alone at his house???