A new start

Years had been going. Today I'm starting the second year of college. I'm studying law at Upen and I think I kind of like it. My parents divorced two years ago and now my mom is going to marry Keegan's dad next week!. I'm fine with this, I mean about my mom and dad. And about Keegan, there is any drama. You know since he became famous as a singer he is on tour and doing shows everyday so I never saw him or talk to him since.. that happened. I'm going to see him next week, I'm kind of impatient and nervous. I miss Keegan but now he probbably have one diffrent girlfriend every day. He might be selfish and with out a heart.
I finished my lesson and I had a message from my mom
"I'm waiting for you at your
car, today we'll go to buy your
dress for the wedding."
We went to a shop were billions of dresses where one next to the other. I picked like a hundred dresses and try them all. I select some and had three on my hands. The three of them were short. One of them had some curves on top of it and straight at the bottom, it was coral dress. The other was withe with some flower on it, and the last one was a short skirt with a white top that let see part of my tummy. I picked the skirt with the top for the wedding and the coral one for the party. The party of celebration that they are going to do it the same night. I tried them for a long time at my bedroom. They were beautiful. The next day I went with Melissa for my shoes. I choose for the coral dress a black plataform shoes that match, and for the white top I choose brown high-heels. Days went by and the big day had come. I woke up and feel wierd. I looked by my side and I found an old photo of me and Keegan. I fell even more wierd or even sad. I didn't knew if Keegan is going to be there today but I was nervous.