Beach day

-Damn Troian I was sure that you were a good person. I chage for you and you don't even told me that you have a boyfriend. I tought you were diffrent.
-No Matt! you are wrong! He is just my cousin, We've been very close to esch other since we were babys.
-Look Troian I don't believe you nothing you have just said to me ok?.
-But Matt I promisse he is just my cousin.
-What are you dating your cousin?
-No, I'm not but do you know what? if you are so mad I've better go and sleep downstairs.
I get a blanket and went downstair. I lay down on the couch and sleep quickly. I woke up and Matt was still sleeping, the sun was shining on top of my head. I grab all my thing and went to my house, I think it will be better for both.
I was in my way home when Keegan started calling me.
-Hi Keegan.
-Hello youuu- He laughed
-Are you better?
-Now that I am listening to your vioce I'm pretty much better.
-well I can see that
I had another call in the other line so I told Keegan I have to go. It was Matt.
-Hi.
-Hey. Listen, I'm really sorry about last night I hope your not too mad please. You didn't have to leave.
-I'm ok Matt. It's ok but I thought it will be better for both if I just go away.
-Would you like doing something today? Like going to the beach?
-Impress me.
-At 3:00p.m at you door. - I laughed an hang off.
I was preparing myself. I put on a short and a t-shirt nothing special. He look for my with his car. We went to the beach and had a great time! we play volleyball, football and even we made parachute. I took lots of pictures. We went to have dinner at a restaurant neer town. I was in my home putting on my pijama when a message arrive
"Hey, I'm arriving at Rosewood. See u tomorrow at school. love you Keegan."
THIS IT COULDN'T BE HAPPENING.