A strange feeling

I woke up scared, I looked at the clock that was by my side and it was 2:00 a.m. I went to the bathroom but in my way I tripped with the nightstand.
"Hey are you ok?" Keegan asked me with a sleepy voice.
"Yes sorry, I had nightmares and I woke up." I wased my face and went back to bed.
"Come here." He told me rubbing his eyes. I went with him. He tried to move to lend me a space but there was no more space so I lay down up of his body. We entangled on the blankets and slept quickly.
We both woke up next morning and had a bath and put on some clothes. We went to have breakfast with all our family. Days went by and Keegan and I were more closer each day. We had and adventure every day. We had such funny moments. I really enjoy being with him. We swim with dolphins, went to the zoo, visited old temples in the area, even one day we got lost in a trip on the jungle.! Everything was foing extremly good like the best vacations I've ever had. Everything was going too good it was wierd I had the felling somethig was going to happen and ruin everything.
One morning we were still sleeping until Keegan's phone rang.
"Hi..." He answered it as he could. While he was talking he made faces. I wanted to know what was happening. He hang off and didn't say a word.
"Come on! tell me good news or bad news?" I told him holding his hands. Since the first night we both slept on the couch and in the morning our neckd were dead we both sleep on the bed. Together.
"Bad" he told me letting my hands free. And here was the feeling I knew it!.
"Tell me!"
"It was.. Olive" Oh no that bi*ch again no! "She told me that the contest didn't exist and she is arriving tomorrow here"
"So.. she is your girlfriend and we have to do like if we both hate I think I understand." I said and went out off the bed looking for clothes. I was so angry.
"Hey come on babe we would find our way" He stood up and walk were I was and wrapped my waist.
"No, stop it we didn't have to this never. It was stupid." I told walking anyway but far away from him.
"Troian! You always do the same thing perhaps can't you appreciate the time we spent together and stop thinking about the future? I'm tired." He yell at me I think he was going to hit me or something like that.
"I need... I need time".
"Time's running. You don't have all the time of world." I went out of the room and went to have breakfast.
We ate all together and went with a boat to visit all the huge mansions that were facing the sea. I didn't have fun this time. We got back earlier. I felt sick, when I feel like this I like to have a walk. So I went to the beach and started walking. I walked like for 2 hours and the sun started going down so I decided to return. I was admiring the waves that crashed on the sand. I watched as my feets sank into the sand for every step I made. I felt that something prevented my passage crude form in. I lifted my head up and the man I loved was in front of me. Keegan.
"Oh you... you scared me" I told him with a low voice.
"I decided to go for a walk, you know to breath some pure air."
"Me too but I was retur.." He interrupt me.
"We need to talk, seriously"
We started walking threw the beach talking about what happened before. After a very long conversation he made me understand that I was wrong. He started making jokes and we laughed and had a great time, every second we spend together it was so precious.
"My feets hurt." I complained.
"Come on get on my back! I'm strong I can carry you"
"Haha ok Mr.Strong"
I jumped on his back and put my head on his shoulders. Our lips got together several times making me feel so afortunated. He put me down and hold my hand. It was time to eat. We didn't have time to change our clothes so we run to the restaurant. We were even more and more closer and I could hear the voice of our family, but I also herd a voice I did know but I didn't know who was it. When we can saw the table were they were seated a blonde with a shrill voice was also there.