He and his GIRLFRIEND

I didn't knew what to say. Was time to start again? or just ignore him?
"Hi" I tried to say the most less expression way I could. "Nice... nice to meet you.." I say like I didn't remember her name but obviously her name was my new tatoo on my front head.
"Olive" she left a fake laugh. "Nice to meet you too."
The horn of a car sounded. We all turned aroun a saw the balck and huge limousine. We stand up and strted clapping. My mom first came out she looked gorgeous. Roger took her by her hand.
"They look even better than I imagine." Keegan whispered at my ear. I could smell his 212 men perfume.
The wedding ended. My mom was with her friends, Melissa with her friends and well I was alone. Suddenly someone took me by my hand.
"You look terrific today." I turned around and saw Keegan.
"Where is your girlfriend?" I remember her name but I just wanted Keegan get angry.
"Olive and she's in the bathroom."
"Oh so when she go away you go and talk to other girls?" I was so angry" I knew you were going to finish like this." I said with the lowest voice I had but it was not too low for Keegan to hear it.
"Finish like this? what do you mean Troian?"
"That you think you are the hole world! all the famous people are like you."
Keegan's P.O.V
Damn Troian! If we were on a privite place I swear I would hit her! She didn't shut up never.
"Haha you are funny. Tou are telling me this after cheating on me for so long? You re incredible" I laughed obviously faked.
She turn around and went away.
"Wait! I'm sorry." I shouted trying to fix it.
"Let her go she is annoying." Said a shrill voice behind me, of course it was Olive. She started kissing my neck.
"I like it babe."
Troian P.O.V
Olive was kissing Keegan's neck on the middle of a wedding. How it was possible they wasn't even a little embarrassed?It was disgusting. Time went by and only Keegan, Olive, Melissa, Roger, my mom and me were at the church.
"Okey, now we are going to Melissa's family house and we are going to talk, we have to tell you something." Roger indicate us.
We packed all the things and we went to our house. I had to drive. It was horrible to hear the laughes between those two. We were at the table when Roger stood up.
"I have to tell you something, next week we are going for vacations to Mexico."All started saying things like 'really?' or 'thank you'.
Keegan told Roger he wanted to talk to him. They both stood up and went to my bedroom. I wanted to know what was going on so I went quietly to the bathroom and could listen.
"Dad, Olive is invited to the trip isn't she?" Keegan asked a little bitt worried.
"Well Keegan..." He started.