7

"The things I do for money" I mumbled rubbing my head.

"what are you talking about?"

Both of us were trying to get ready for her party, the difference was, she has actual taste in clothing. Button ups, hoodies, and converse are all I wear. Not very, "party" material.

"I'm supposed to be Daniella's date" I sighed pulling my shirt over my head, leaving me in my bra.

"Now why the fuck would you- oh, the money" she laughed at me, ruffling my hair.

"what am i supposed to wear?" i asked plopping down on the bed.

"i don't know, go buy a stripper outfit online"

"oh fuck you, i'm being serious"

"alright alright uhhh, do you still have those thigh high boots i got you for your birthday?" i got up from the bed pacing around the room trying to remember.

"why don't you just go home and check? you're literally my neighbor dumbass."

"did you forget i'm a lazy fuck?" i sighed walking towards the front door.

"i mean, you managed to get yourself up off the bed pretty fine." she smiled waving me out the door.

"oh hi sweetie!" my mom greeted me as soon as i walked through the door.

"hi mama, i'm just here to pick up some shoes- or boots- or whatever they're fucking called"

"what's wrong with the ones you have on?"

"they're not party material" i groaned hurrying up the stairs.

after 6 minutes of looking through a messy closet i finally found the boots Normani was talking about.

i ran out of the house and back into her house with the boots and my jacket.

"IM HOOOOOME"

"nobody gives a fuck Y/N now let me see the boots."

i handed her the boots laying my jacket on her couch.

"you're wearing that jacket?" i shrugged my shoulders not really knowing how to answer.

"i guess, i just brought it"

"i have a black top that you can wear with the jacket and the boots" she said after examining the clothes.