Smooth Sugar

Hope ya'll enjoy that lil vid haha, had a HARD time deciding on what song, had half a dozen in mind, wish I could write them all and that people would make MMD's of what I see, but its just not possible--which is why it took me so long. But I think you'll be happy with it--we're getting closer to the end--kinda sad to see it end, but all good things must.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hand me that string a lights!" Jesse called as he hung upside down from the tree limb, his arms hanging down as Genji lifted a string of orb lights up to him. "Thank-ya kindly Genj!" He laughed and flipped back up, so he was sitting on the limb, connecting two string of lights together as Genji watched from below.

"Why are you doing this again?" The other boy asked, picking up the next strand and holding it up as Jesse reached for it.

"Santana's got a couple comin' to the restaurant soon to do a big proposal, he's a huge sap for crap like that, so he told the guy he'd make them a special place to do it." Jesse explained as he began wrapping the string of clear Christmas lights around the tree's trunk, "When I get these lights done, I gotta start puttin' together the stage," Jesse jumped from the branch and landed with his knees bent, groaning as he stood and popped his back.

"Still no word from the Wolf?" Genji asked as he walked around the tree with Jesse, feeding him lights and helping him untangle the small knots that tried to form as the two boys wrapped them around the rest of the tree. Jesse shook his head wordlessly as they circled the tree one last time, taking the tape from his pocket he secured the end of the lights to the tree. "It's been a few days, hasn't it? Shouldn't he have sought you out by now?"

"It's only been three days Genji." Jesse sighed softly as he stood, satisfied that the lights wouldn't come loose. He waved the ninja to follow him and gestured to a pile of wood not far away. "Trust me, if that asshole were going to keep me out of the deal, he would have come to tell me to scram already and flaunt the cash from the job. He's tryin' to make me sweat, make me desperate..." Jesse waved his hand back and forth like he was swatting a fly. "The best thing for me to do right now is focus on staying here at the hotel as much as I can--it's where I told him I'd be stayin' if he wanted me in."

"As long as you know what you are doing." Genji sighed as Jesse gave him a reassuring grin and a wink, picking up small boards about the size of a checkerboard that resembled hardwood floor with pieces rounded out in certain corners. As the boys turned to walk back to the tree, two voices called out and caught their attention. Jesse turned and smiled as Rosa and Ami walked up closer. Ami was wearing an acoustic guitar attached to her back, broad and stuffed looking canvas bag on her shoulder and held a large painting canvas in her hand while Rosa carried an assortment of other tools and supplies in her own bag and hands.

"Howdy girls!" Jesse greeted as he reached for the stuff in Rosa's hands, noticing that it was artistic stuff like a foldable easel and a camera. "What'cha up to today?"

"I wanted to check out this tree you were kind enough to tell me about," Ami explained, nodding to the tree as Genji put down his pile of floor. "It's given me an idea for a painting, and maybe something else too...if you're free to help?" She asked, cocking her dark brow and smirking at him.

"Right after I get this done for Santana," Jesse explained as they walked closer to the tree, Genji nodding his head to both the girls in greeting. "They've got somethin' special planned for tonight, and he wants me to get this dance floor put down before sundown, he even shut down the restaurant today to get it done." But as he spoke there was a ringing in his pocket, he took out his cell phone and pressed answer, "Yeah?"