Eleven

2 cliffhangers in a row, I'm sorry ya'll lol, well--not really but you know what I mean haha. (Pwease don't hate me....*runs and hides in a hole*) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, mister!" A voice yelled out and startled Jesse into jumping to his feet clumsily, bouncing about in the door like a ping-pong ball being battered across a table. The liquor had started to settle in; he felt more than a little inebriated. When he stopped swaying and steadied himself, he looked down at where he had been sitting and had a thought, When'd I sit down?

"What?!" Jesse yelled in a snarl, stumbling out onto the small porch and scanning the yard with fuzzy eyesight. "Who's there?!"

"Whoa!" The voice yelled as Jesse whirled around to face a young man with bright green hair and it made Jesse stumble backward, rubbing his eyes with the sleeve of his shirt before looking at him again to see that it was in dreadlocks rather than a short cropped style. "Easy dude! Mom told me to come get you, Santana told me how to find the cabin!"

"Mom?" Jesse asked, leaning on the rail of the porch to hold him up, "Who's yer mama boy?"

"Look, man," The kid looked like he could be sick just looking at Jesse. "You don't look so hot, why don't I give you a ride?"

"I ain't that far gone," Jesse grumbled, looking down at his half empty bottle of liquor, "Who'd you say your mama was?" Jesse looked the kid over and thought he reminded him of someone. His skin was a dark tawny color, offset but complemented by his dark green dreads that were pulled up into a short ponytail with a few hanging strands. He was dressed in soft blues and golds—a t-shirt and jeans and an oversized varsity style jacket, "I ain't talking to the weeds boy!"

"My names not boy," The teen growled and rolled his green eyes upward, "It's Tosh,"

"I ain't worried about your name," Jesse took a swig from the bottle and started to turn his back to the kid when he heard.

"Look, my mom is gonna like, put my balls in a vice if you don't come to dinner. All she's done since I got here is talk about you. And I can't take any more teasing from my sibs, so please, sober up and come to the hotel?" Tosh looked Jesse up and down, "Don't know what Mama [Y/N] sees in you, but...whateves."

Jesse dropped the bottle, and it shattered against the wood as Jesse stared at him, disbelieving. His hand falling to his side as he pushed back from the rail, a sinking feeling a dread spreading through him, he could feel his heart picking up in speed, and his head began to swim.

"Rosa...has kids?"

"Whoa, dude that looks nasty, hope it wasn't expensive." Tosh sucked his teeth in a hissing sound. "You okay?"

"I'm fine....tell her...tell her I'll be down in a bit..." Jesse waved his hand and turned his back to Tosh before stumbling into the house before shutting the door and leaning on it. It was even darker in the house now than it had been during the storm, the sun had finally sunk and hours had been lost to his drunken daydreams and memories.

"She had kids." He murmured to his feet, "So she got hitched and had a good life..." He gave a dry scoff and looked up a the ceiling where a spider the size of Jesse's palm had made a web. "More than one by what the kid said...Sibs..." He smacked himself on the forehead with his metal hand and then wish he hadn't, it hurt him worse than he had expected. "Not like I sat around waitin' for her, no sense in her doing the same for me." He shook his head and shoved off from the door, swinging his arms up in an x of denial before swinging them back down—proclaiming to the room, "She's not my..." He stopped himself, "She's not Rosa." He could feel a look of doubt from a ghost somewhere in the house and grumbled to himself, "She's not." He realized he was trying to convince ghosts brought on by lack of sleep and alcohol, "She just can't be."