Ur, Gray, and Lyon

Lucy opened her eyes then she got up. She saw a woman sitting down right in front of.

"Who are you and where am I",asked Lucy.

"My name is Ur I'm a wizard that teaches two boys how to use ice make magic magic and your at Land of Isvan",said Ur.

"Oh well thank you and I'll be gone",said Lucy. "Hey stay its really cold out ther",said Ur. "I can survive out there I'm a Water and Ice mage + Earth mage",said Lucy. "Well I can tell your a very powerful mage that has trouble with ice magic",predicting Ur.

"Your right I do have trouble with ice, I can't shift water to ice and I also can't form anything out of ice",explained Lucy. "Stay here I can teach you how to use ice magic along with your water magic
but I'm also doing this because I don't want a little kid like you going out alone",said Ur. Lucy nodded then Ur took her in a room where she saw two boys. "By the way what is your name",asked Ur. "Lucy",responded Lucy.

"Gray, Lyon this is Lucy" ,said Ur introducing Lucy. "Hi Gray and Lyon nice to meet you",said Lucy holding out her hand.

"Hi Lucy",said Gray and Lyon blushing. "Okay you three strip",said Ur who already had stripped.
Gray, Lyon, and Lucy stripped off there jacket,shirt, pants, socks, and shoes. Lyon and Gray kept looking at Lucy.

"Okay you guys lets get ready to run",said Ur smiling and exiting with Gray, Lyon, and Lucy. The three started running up the mountains then working on there ice magic. Lucy kept forming water make, but she couldn't freeze it.

"Okay Lucy the way to do ice is that you have to control it",said Ur. "You have your mind on water,but the way to shift it to ice is to think it as ice then it will follow",explained Ur as Lucy performed it.

"Ice-Make Lion",said Lucy then once a lion appeared as ice she shift it to water then ice.

"You see it follows your control",said Ur as she walked over to Gray and Lyon to check-up on them.

After all that they took a cool down in the cold tub and Lucy was use to it because even though she doesn't remember she has it in her blood.

"Can I ask you a question",asked Lyon. "Yeah sure",said Lucy. "What happened to your eye",asked Lyon curious. "I was cursed",answered Lucy. "Why",asked Gray. "I don't know I can't remember a lot, the only thing I can remember is that I was abused by my mother and I was trained by a Water and ice dragon who died, and I only know water,earth, and ice magic",explained Lucy.

"Oh",said Gray. "But if it cracks then destruction will happen unless I cover it up",said Lucy.

"So it's kind of like eye magic" asked Ur. "Yeah it kinda sucks",said Lucy. "It's okay Lucy",said Gray and Lyon hugging Lucy making her blush.

'I hope all three of my pupils stay together as they grow up', said Ur in her mind.

TimeSkip: Deliora came

They tried there best to destroy him. Deliora had cracked Lucy left eye and Lucy screamed so loud that the demon ears started to bleed. Lucy covered up her eye then Gray and Lyon ran towards her. Ur was mad then she told the three to be safe and protect each other. Gray had to knock out Lyon because he was going to use a powerful spell that could probably kill him. Gray and Lucy cried once they saw Ur going into ashes and disappearing. Lucy was crying out of one eye because the other one couldn't so she cried the most.

Ur disappearance:

Lucy eye cracked like this:

After that when Lyon woke up he was mad at Gray

After that when Lyon woke up he was mad at Gray. Lyon cried and cried and he tried to hurt Gray until Lucy stopped it.

"Maybe we should all go our separate ways",said Lyon as all three of them cried. They all went separate ways and Lucy went up the mountains where the rocks where. She stumped on the mountains and it vibrated hard. Once she made it up she saw a mountain without snow then she headed towards that mountain. She put her feet into the ground and rocked cams up and she started sliding towards the mountains. When she got there she made it to the top of the highest mountain. When she touched she saw a eye open and it was green then she saw a dragon who looked her straight in the eye.

Thank you 😊 for reading 📖