😺I get a exceed😺

Lucy POV

I was kind of wondering since Natsu got a exceed and named it Happy I was wondering when I was going to get a exceed. I was sitting at the table with my head down then Gray came by and sat by me.

"Hey what's wrong Lu-Lu",asked Gray.

"I wondering if only Dragon Slayers get exceeds",I said.

"Well you might get one, but if you did get one what would you name it", asked Gray.

"I would name it Terra because it is related to my element I first leaned and it is my Earth Dragon last name", I explained.

"So cute", said Gray mailing Lucy blush.

"Stop your making me blush", said Lucy covering her blush causing Gray to hug her.

"You wanna go stroll around in the forest", asked Gray as Lucy nodded and there friends over heard.

"Can we come", asked Cana, Erza, Natsu, Happy Lisanna, Mirajane, Elfman, Levy, Jet, and Droy.

"Okay well lets go",said Lucy and Gray.

Everybody went into the forest to play hide in seek, talk about stuff and relax. Cana and Lucy were drinking alcohol, Gray and Natsu fighting along with Erza and Mirajane, Levy was reading a book with Lisanna while Jet and Droy were trying to get Levy's attention, and Elfman was lifting up heavy stuff while Happy was laughing at him.

While Lucy was drinking she saw something fall from the sky and then it landed in front of her.

"An exceeds egg", said Lucy observing it.

Lucy picked it up then everybody saw her and surrounded her.

"What are you gonna name it", asked Natsu.

"Terra", said Lucy.

"Cool name", said Jet as everybody nodded until the Thunder Legion came over.

"What are you idiots doing", asked Laxus making the Thunder Legion laugh and the wizards mad.

"First off I don't like how you called us idiots Sparky".

" Ohooooooo",said everybody except the two.

"I'd watch my mouth pirate",said Laxus pointing at Lucy.

"Yeah you better watch your mouth Sparky or your gonna get what's coming to you if you and your team don't leave us alone",said Lucy as Laxus Team was shocked and everybody was surprised that Lucy made them pee there pants.

"Fine then, but you'll regret this one day Blondie",said Laxus as Lucy smirked.

"Your Blond to Sparky",said Lucy striking back and making the Thunder Legion leave.

'She's so cute', thought Gray blushing.

'I can't believe I did something awkward in front of him',thought Lucy.

"So you guys ready to return to the.......*crack*",said Lucy getting cut off by the exceed egg:

*crack*",said Lucy getting cut off by the exceed egg:

Out came a exceed once it cracked (media)

"Okay I'm changing the name to Terry",said Lucy as everybody was shocked.

"Why",asked Gray.

"Because it's like saying Terra Terra Aquaria",explained Lucy as everybody agreed.

"So I will name her Terry because it's close to a girls name",said Lucy as everybody smiled.

Terry smiled at Lucy and then hugged her and Lucy hugged her and blushed in excitement.

"Aww Lucy is smiling",said Erza as everybody giggled and joined in the hug.

Thank you 😊 for reading 📖