?The Earth Dragon?

It was the Earth Dragon that looked Lucy in the eye.

"Are you the Earth Dragon",asked Lucy as the dragon nodded. "My name is Lucy Terra Aquaria",said Lucy introducing herself as the dragon had wide eyes.

"I knew you would come one day little one.........My name is Tsuchi ",said the dragon. "Nice to meet you Tsuchi",greeted Lucy. "The Water Dragon...Dylan did tell me to take care of you if he was ever gone",said Tsuchi. "Oh yeah he had died I'm sure you know that's,said Lucy as Tsuchi nodded.

"I heard you were a talented Earth, Water or Ice mage",said Tsuchi as Lucy nodded. "But since you a Water and Ice Dragon Slayer then I'm going to make you a Earth Dragon Slayer as well so you'll have equal power",said Tsuchi. Lucy nodded then the two got started.

Tsuchi was standing up teaching Lucy.

"Okay lift up the biggest rock you can and pick it up",said Tsuchi.

Lucy stumped on the ground and a huge rock probably about Tsuchi size came up. Lucy picked up the rock.

"Now I'm going to add weight", said Tsuchi.

"WHAT",yelled Lucy as Tsuchi added weight with the size of him. Lucy started to bend down when it got to 9. "Okay and that's ten", said Tsuchi adding the last one.

Lucy stand straight up then Tsuchi threw attacks at her and she dodged it. She was running out of energy because they did this for three hours then she realized she had food in her hands and it was the rocks. She ate the first block then she felt energy rush through her body.

"EARTH DRAGON ROAR", yelled Lucy as the attack hit Tsuchi.

"Good now your just getting started", said Tsuchi smiling.

A year had then passed

Tsuchi POV

It was going to be my last day with Lucy. I couldn't tell her or she would be sad. Either way she'll still be sad. I gave her a eye patch that could cover up that curse eye of hers. I know who did it, but I must not strike. Lucy was like a daughter I never wanted to give up, but I had to leave. The time has come I have to leave tonight.

The next day

Lucy woke up then she saw the eye patch Tsuchi left for her. She looked all around for the Earth Dragon but couldn't find him. She cried with her one eye. She didn't put on the eye patch yet. She remembered Tsuchi told her about a guild called Fairy Tail and she remembered Ur use to talk about it. She headed to the so call guild Fairy Tail and once she went through those doors everybody looked at her. Lucy then saw Gray who had tears coming down his face then he ran towards Lucy and hugged her to death.

"Lu-Lu",said Gray blushing as Lucy hugged back and Marcorva approached the two.

"Young lady may I ask your name and Magic if you would like to join this guild", asked Macorva.

"Lucy, Lucy Aquaria and my magic is water,ice, and earth make, water/ice Dragon Slater and Earth Dragon Slayer", said Lucy. Suddenly a salmon haired boy came running up to Lucy.

"Your a Dragon Slayer", asked Natsu in usion.

"Yes that is correct", said Lucy.

"Did your dragon leave on 7/7/777", asked Natsu as Lucy nodded her head.

"But I had two dragons, one died and the other just left", said Lucy. "Well he died way before 7/7/777x" said Lucy.

"Lucy where would you like your guild mark and what color", asked Macorva.

"On my left chest dark blue", said Lucy pointing to the spot as Gray blushed and Macorva marked.

Lucy got to know everybody around the guild and her and Erza were like rivals.

Thank you 😊 for reading 📖