Elite Fairies Oath Part 2

Mirajane and Erza took Fairy Tail to the meadow where the man disappeared with Lucy.

"So how are we going to get through the other dimension",asked Natsu.

"I'll use a spell",said Levy. Levy started chanting out a spell then a circle appeared taking them to where Lucy was. They all were in a room and they looked around.

"Where are we now",asked Gajeel.

"Were in the battle field",said Mirajane. "What's gonna come out ninjas",predicted Natsu as some of his guild mates laughed.

"Good one",said Elfman.

Doors then had opened revealing a lot of ninjas.

"I spoke to soon",said Natsu. A speaker then came on saying, "Leave or the ninjas will attack you all".

"Never and give us back Lucy",yelled/said Erza.

"ATTACK",yelled the speaker. All the ninjas came running at the Fairies and the fight went like this:

They were all in the lab. They looked around for Lucy and couldn't find her.

"Where could she be",said Gray. 'I hope she is okay',he thought.

"I can see you guys are looking for your friends",said Mika scarring everybody.

"Where's Lucy at",said Gray walking up to the lady.

"Can't you guys see my plans I am pulling",asked Mika as everybody looked all around the lab and saw the plans.

"Why is Lucy part of your plan",asked Makorva.

"Because I can tell this girl has the deepest secrets, a intelligent mind/brain like no other, and has strong magic energy",said Mika as everybody gasped.

"You know there are other wizards like that",said Levy.

"No because I have been searching for a wizard like her for years and none have been tracked down. They may have had the deepest secrets/a bad past and the magic energy, but they didn't have the intelligence",said Mika.

"Well why did you choose Lucy for your experiment",asked Terry.

"Well just the way how she acted tells me she has secrets and when her eye started glowing I felt a lot of magic energy, plus she was being smart about my plans",said Mika.

"Well don't try and do it on her or anybody because you sure do not know what your getting yourself into",said Terry as some of the wizards nodded.

"Like what Fur Ball",asked Mika.

"HEY WATCH YOUR MOUTH",yelled Lily as Gajeel looked at him and smirked.

"Because Lucy is a girl that is very secretive/private girl",said Terry.

Suddenly the lab started shaking then it stopped.

"What was that",asked Happy.

"Her mistake",said Terry as she smirked.

Meko then appeared with a unconscious Lucy.

"Why did you take her apart from the machine",asked Mika angry.

"Because it got out of control and plus everything was destroyed in the lab",said Meko.

"How",asked Mika.