🧚🏼‍♀️Elite Fairies🧚🏼‍♂️

Makorva POV

I was trying to create a team called the Elite Fairies. I am so far on making the team because I think there are other guilds that have wizards like that or they have a team. All I need is a wizard that is strong, fast, and has intelligence like no other, but who are those wizards that are those three things. I walked
downstairs to get a beer.

"Hi Master what would you like",Mirajane asked me.

"Beer",I answered. A lot of wizards were asking Mirajane for there orders and she said, "I'll be right back with you just give me a sec". Mirajane went and had everybody's order then she used her demon side to get to everybody quick and after three seconds everybody had there order in under five seconds. Then she got to me. She is really fast for a woman.

I saw Erza coming in the guild with another heavy object. I swear the the strongest woman in Fairy Tail can even stop strong men.

I then look over at Levy who was having trouble solving a problem and making a potion for her magic pen of hers. She was stressing out about the calculations because she couldn't find the right amount and what she needed to add. I then saw Lucy walk over to her and look at it. She grabbed some bottles then start pouring it and Levy looked in surprise when Lucy made the potion and stored it in her magic pen.

"Thanks",said Levy. "How did you know what to do",asked Levy curious.

"Oh I solve problems like this all the time and I study a lot of things",said Lucy. Jet was running around the area and he stopped and said, "Ha I bet you can't tell me when I'm going to knock into something". "Your going to be knocked down in three seconds with that speed your running",said Lucy as Jet laughed.

Jet ran almost three seconds until Lucy made a rock appear and he fell down. "Well my calculations were right",said Lucy as Jet looked at her and Levy laughed. Lucy walked away to sit next to Gray who was blushing.

"MIRAJANE, ERZA, AND LUCY IN MY OFFICE NOW",I yelled just to make them get there faster.

In Makorva Office

All three of the girls were wondering what they did wrong and then Makorva came and sat down in his chair.

"I bet the three of you are wondering why y'all are here",asked Makorva as the three nod.

"Well you three are here because I'm making a team called Elite Fairies",said Makorva as the girls widen there eyes.

"Wait why did you choose us",asked Lucy.

"Because I need a wizard that is fast, strong, and has intelligence like no other and can be clever ",said Makorva.

"I'm the fastest woman in Fairy Tail",said Mirajane.

"I'm the strongest woman in Fairy Tail",said Erza.

"And I am the smartest woman in Fairy Tail",said Lucy as Makorva nodded.

"So will you girls like to be the Elite Fairies at Fairy Tail",asked Makorva as the three nodded.

"Then it is official and I call being the leader",said Erza.

Makorva told Fairy Tail about the Elite Fairies and the guild had a party.

Lucy went outside with Gray to talk about some stuff.

"So are you excited that you are on the Elite Fairies",asked Gray.

"I guess so I mean like I'm okay with working with Mirajane now it's just Erza I haven't solved my problem with",said Lucy as Gray agreed.

"I understand why",said Gray.

"Yeah then Erza says she is Team leader and I look at her like really",said Lucy.

"Now Erza may not be in the books, but she can be smart when it comes to fighting and watching people disgust and naming cupcakes",said Gray as Lucy gave him that look.

"But things might get better",said Gray as he puts his arm around Lucy and she lays down on him.

'I swear I wanna kiss her right now',thought Gray as he looked at Lucy sweet soft lips that was just waiting to be touched.

Thank you 😊 for reading 📖