Leaving

Lucy POV

I was thinking maybe I should leave the guild for a while and get a break from Erza. I mean like this has been going on for years and me and Mirajane get along just fine. I went up to Gramps office and knocked on his door. He said, "Come in". I walked in and he smiled then that smile turned into a frown.

"What's wrong child",asked Makorva.
"Nothing it's just that I want to leave the guild for a while",said Lucy as Makorva had a shocked face.

"Why",asked Makorva.

"Because I don't mean to be rude, but I need a break from Erza",said Lucy.

"Is she ticking you off",Makorva asked.

"Yes I just need time off from the guild for a while",said Lucy as Majorca nodded.

Lucy left the office and she saw Terry sitting at the table with the exceeds. She walked over and told her that she was going to be leaving the guild for a while.

"Are you quitting",asked Terry.

"No",said Lucy. Suddenly Erza walked over with a mad expression.

"Why you leaving",she asked.

"Because I need a break from you",said Lucy as Erza had a mad expression on her face then she slapped Lucy getting the whole guilds attention.

"Really Erza why did you slap her",asked Gray as he ran over to Lucy who was holding her cheek.

"You know your like a sister to me that just gets on my nerves",said Erza as the whole guild was watching.

"Okay then why would you slap me",asked Lucy.

"Because you leave because you have a problem with me. To me your a friend, rival, enemy, guildmate and family to me",said Erza.

"Your like a sister, friend, guildmate, and family to me Lucy",said Gray.

"Your like a friend, sister, guild mate, and family to me",said Natsu as everybody stand up and started joining in.

"Your like my Bestfriend, mother, and friend to me",said Terry.

"Your like my sister, partner, guildmate, and family to me",said Levy.

"Your like a bunny, smart mouth, guildmate, and friend to me",said Gajeel.

"Your my alcoholic friend, sister, and guildmate to me",said Cana.

"Your like a love rival, friend, sister, and guildmate to me",said Juvia.

"Guys I'm just leaving for a while",said Lucy as everybody nodded.

Lucy got up and everybody hugged her except for Erza who just gave her a mysterious look.

Lucy gave a signal to Levy that only Levy knew.

Lucy then left and she was going to come back as somebody else.

Thank you 😊 for reading 📖