Grand Magic Games Day 4

It was Day four of the Grand Magic Games and the first challenge was The Naval Battle:

Sabertooth: Minerva

Mermaid Heel: Risely

Fairy Tail A: Juvia

Fairy Tail B: Lucy

Lamia Scale: Sherria

Raven Tail: (Didn't participate)

Quattro Cerbuses: Rocker

Blue Peaguses: Jenny

Lucy got into the swimsuit that Terry got for her and she jumped in the water and she could breathe with her dragon lungs. The other girls jumped in the water and got ready to battle. Once Pumpkin Man explained to them what they were supposed to do the game started. Jenny kicked Rocker out while Risely and Chelia were going at it. Juvia saw Gray look t Lucy and blush then she threw an attack t Lucy and Lucy absorbed that attack and smirked at Juvia.

"Water Dragon *putting hands on mouth making a hole* ROAR",yelled Lucy as she blew it at Juvia who dodged and got to some of the other girls who almost were knocked out the battle, but then were knocked out anyway by Juvia who used a powerful attack sending them out and also crashing into the wall.

Juvia then looks at Gray and gets distracted and is suddenly out of the battle. So it was Minerva and Lucy left to battle for five minutes.

Lucy summoned Pisces and the two fish came at Minerva about to attack until age shot a powerful magic attack which mage them go back to the Celestial World.

Lucy then had came at Minerva and Minerva was getting ready for combat. Minerva fist started glowing colors and Lucy sensed a lot of magic energy and she started to absorb the water around her. Minerva punched her really hard making her go back and Lucy looked at Minerva who smirked and Fairy Tail A and B glared at Sabertooth who was smirking:

 Minerva punched her really hard making her go back and Lucy looked at Minerva who smirked and Fairy Tail A and B glared at Sabertooth who was smirking:

Lucy touched her cheek and it sting then she saw blood and she didn't like it. Lucy was going to make those smirks disappear off there faces. She started to suck in a lot of water and she was glowing blue. While she was absorbing tattoos started to glow on her back of animals that were related to water. Lucy eyes were then glowing blue and she looked at Minerva and smirked.