Elite Fairies Oath

Erza was at the S-Class request board because Makorva wanted her and the Elite Fairies to go on a mission together.

Erza POV

I was looking for a mission for me and the Elite Fairies which are Lucy and Mirajane. It was something that can bothering me. I kept wondering what was Lucy past. I mean like she knows almost everybody else past at this guild and every time we ask her about hers she leaves. So while I was looking for a request one caught my eye that may get Lucy to tell us her past. I can't believe I'm that desperate to know. I grabbed it then went to Mira and when she looked at it she gave me a curious.

"Why'd you choose that one",asked Mirajane.

"Because I wanna know about Lucy past",said Erza.

"Erza quit being so desperate to know about Lucy I mean like she hasn't even been bothering us. I think there is a reason why she doesn't tell us her past",said Mirajane.

"You mean like how she hasn't told us nothing about her eye",said Erza as Mirajane wondered.

"Okay, but look Erza let's just take a job but not that one",said Mirajane as Erza walked away and pretended to get other job request.

"Okay MIRAJANE,LUCY LETS HEAD OUT",yelled Erza as the two came and they all left.

They were close by where there mission was. They stopped by a lake to rest.

"Hey Erza I forgot to ask you what does the mission say",asked Lucy as she started drinking a bottle of water.

"Oh a lady needed help with a experiment",said Erza as Mirajane glared at Erza because she told her to pick another mission.

"You could have picked a mission with at least saving a village or battling a huge creature",said Lucy as Mirajane nodded.

"Look I wanted to go on a mission like that as well, but all three of us are always going on hard core missions now we're all going to go on hard core learning",said Erza as the two mages looked at her like really.

"Okay let's get this hard core learning over with",said Lucy as they all started walking again. By the time they got there they saw nothing.

They looked around for anybody in the meadow and there was nobody until they saw a old lady:

"Hello Ms..... were Fairy Tail mages and we got a job request",said Lucy as the lady looked at Lucy.

"Oh your finally here.....follow me were going to go to another dimension",said the lady as the girls nodded. They walked and then the lady circled her hand around creating a portal. When they got there they saw a lab.

"What's your name",asked Lucy.

"Mika",said the lady.

"What do you need help on",asked Mirajane.