Christmas

(TimeSkip from the battles)

Lucy POV

Finally this year I get to plan the Christmas party. It was always Mirajane, Erza, and Gramps planning it and now it is my turn to plan. Erza gave me a heads up that some stuff may break and I might need to go on my Commander side to get things done fast. There was a group working on the decorations, a group cleaning the bell, a group putting designs on the tree, and another group cooking. They are all bringing presents tomorrow. Everything was going good until the group that was working on the bell were fighting and it dropped. I walked towards Natsu, Gray, Gajeel, and Panther Lily.

"What the h*ll happened while you guys were up there",I asked.

"We all got into a little argument",said Gajeel.

"A little",I asked with venom in my voice.

"Okay a big one",said Panther Lily.

"Okay, you guys better get the bell fixed and clean in under two hours and if it's not done then I'm going Commander mode/style on all of you and you don't wanna see me on my bad side...now do you boys",I asked as they were shivering and they nodded and said, "Yes Lucy".

They got it fixed in under a hour. Everything was good and finally set up and now it was time for me to go home. Terry must be home already at home eating all the gingerbread cookies I made.
I thought and thought then I started to run home to bust through the door to see Terry of course, Erza, Juvia, Gray, Levy, Natsu, Happy, Wendy, Carla, and Gajeel for some reason.

"What the, what are you guys doing here", I asked as I sweat drop.

"It's Christmas Eve we need to celebrate since it's going to be Christmas tomorrow",said Erza.

"So that means we gotta do something crazy",said Natsu with his famous toothy grin.

"Fine, but did you bring some drinks",I asked as they nodded. Natsu poured some drinks in some people's cups and he handed it to the men and some of us women. I walked over and grabbed a bottle then started to drink it up the whole bottle.

Nobody POV

After a few bottles the girls started to get drunk and that's when it got real. Lucy, Natsu, and Gray tried to leave but Erza threw her sword at them.

"Dang it now how am I'm going to escape",said Lucy.

"Well I can camouflage both of us and we can leave",said Lucy.

"You wanna stay at my place",asked Gray blushing as Lucy nodded. Lucy put her arms around Gray then they weren't seen and were out of Fairy Tail Hills. Gray took Lucy to his apartment and when both made it inside she sighed.

"You tired",asked Gray. "Not really",said Lucy. Lucy started to walk and strip off her shirt and Gray blushed.

Gray stripped off his top and walked near Lucy who was under a mistletoe. Gray walked over towards her and pointed up and she looked up and blushed. She looked into his eyes and he looked into hers and that's when it happened they kissed then it turned into a make out section then sex.

It was this the next morning:

(TimeSkip)

(TimeSkip)

Both got married:

Lucy had three boys name Silver, Dylan, and Tsuchi

Two girls name Ur and Amber.

The End

I'll be having a Stinglu book coming out.