Raginis game

Hi A happy New year in advance 🎉

Recap; Kavitha revealed her past. Ragini had her muuh dihkayi.

Ragini was up in her room changing her clothes after her muuh dihkayi she didn't talked to anyone. Laksh on the other hand was at the balcony taking fresh air.

Ragini was looking for him. Laksh ji.. Laksh ji.. where r u? Laksh didn't answer he was lost in hus thoughts

How dare she to raise her hand on me?. who the hell gave her the right? What the hell she thinks of herself?. He was very angry he clings on the balcony railing with both hands.

Ragini who had looked for him the whole room so the open door to the balcony she saw him n hugs him from back.

Laksh melted by her hug her fragrance made him weak he soon forget his anger. He loses his grip on the railing n turns to her. Her face was on his chest she was wearing a light pj...

The nights were very warm n Laksh has never seen her in those clothes  which made him harder to resist her

Ragini cups his face. Laksh ji I'm shouting ur name since hours... he gave her a look 😒. Ok 15 min. but still u could have answered me.

He didn't say much he just lift her up n put her on the bed....

On the next morning Laksh n Ragini were under the blanket both were awake n talking abt the last incident.

Laksh; so bhabhi told u everything? Ragini nod. I can't believe it that Swara works with him. What is her aim?. Laksh shook his head. I don't know. But one thing is clear she wants to break our bonding n I'm not going to let that happen.

Ragini sealed his lips. Soon Laksh starts the whole game again.

At Lunch time Laksh didn't go to office he said he has stomach ache.
All were sitting on the table. Kavitha comes n checks on Laksh. Oh my Laksh what u ate last night that ur stomach hurts? Laksh innocently. Bhabhi whatever it was I want u to feed me today. Pari looked at them. In amusement. Laksh saw it with the cornor of his eyes. Of course with Pari bhabhi. One will sit on my right n one on my left. KaPa; n Ragini. Laksh; on my lap 😁.

Ragini made big eyes. Laksh ji!. Laksh looked at her. Saying what? Ragini; u r too much. They all starts to eat n Laksh was feeded by his 2 SIL's Ragini was sitting opposite of him.

At the evening the door bell rings all the other has arrived. Sanskasr gave Laksh a death glare. Laksh gulps thinking what he had forget... Sanskaar smiled after a while he was just teasing him. Sans; neri doost ko ziyada to parash nahi kiya {I hope u didn't trouble my friend much}. Laksh smiled innocently.

All were sitting in the hall have a cup of tea or coffee Swara cones there too. She sat next to Laksh n was trying to come closer to him. Laksh hates it but right now he can't do anything.

Ragini comes from the kitchen with snacks. She had made pakoore {fried veg in chickpea dough} with a variation of dips. All were eating but Ragini didn't Laksh eat. Laksh; ouch!. Ragini; ur stomach she reminds him.

All were eating n he was drinking his chai. Swara stood up she went to the kitchen with veggi like cucumber, bell papers n tomatos. Swara; here Laksh u can eat this. Laksh; thank u but no thx I'm not hungry. Laksh turns to Ragini.

Ur plan is working he whispers in her ear. Ragini; I'm not sure if it is really working. She leans in his shoulder n he kisses her head.

FB bedroom

Ragini n Laksh were getting ready when Ragini got an idea to findout more abt Swaras plan. We need to let her come closer to us. Laksh; what r u saying? I'm not going closer to her. Ragini made a face. Uffo I'm not saying go to her. I'm saying let her come to us. I will forbid u something n she will show u she cares abt u. But u can't take anything from her easily so u will deny everything. Soon she will notice our differences n she will use it. Laksh; but...?. Ragini; listen I trust u n love u. Don't u want to know abt her plan? Laksh nod. This Angaad. Ragini; right Angaad we habe to keep an eye on Swara but how if we will stay miles away. It is just a matter of time. Soon we will findout what she is doing n then we can work against her. N u can collect evidences against her n Angaad.

Laksh thought n smiled. But do we have to fake a fight. Ragini; maybe but not yet... she should just think there is some thick air between us which we will start from today. Laksh kisses her cheek n agrees.

FB ends...

Ragini sat rightly how can she forget thick air between them which has to develop. Laksh took a bell pepper. Swara smiled with a win. Well she thinks she won.

....

Sorry for any mistakes.
Please comment n vote.