mate

Hi thank u for ur kind comments n support 😄.

Recap; Laksh n hus family r happy abt Ragini n will help to make it comfortable for her. Ragini saw Swara in the middle of night wuth a man.... Shekhar is confused.

Shekhar was trying to sleep but couldn't the words of Sumi were echoing in his ears. ...U r right Shekhar this is not the age for her going out in the night alone it's her age of getting married....

Ragini in her room was walking up n down... This mother-daughter duo always find a way to cheat. I need to expose them but I need waterproof evidences otherwise I will lose my papa forever...
ring...
A message on her mobile. Ragini who could it be at this time?

Ragini looked at her mobile n was shocked to read the name Swara!.

Message: Ragini I know what u r trying but u will never succeed. Baba loves me more than u n besides my mother is his heart desire whereas ur mother is just an excuse. Soon u will realise that Laksh doesn't love u.... what u think who was it the car?.

Ragini was hell shocked to read it n let the mobile fall. Laksh she murmurs his name under tearful eyes.

Ring... another message she wipes her tears away n picks it up.

Hi how r u? I hope u r doing gud? I had a bad feeling so I wrote u I hope it is ok? Oh sorry Laksh Maheshwari here.

Here sad face changed to a smile...

Hi Laksh ji. Now I'm feeling better thanks for asking. I don't mind u can write to me whenever u want.... She hestiat. Who gave u my number?.

She send the message with a pray please God not from Swara.

A fast n short reply.

Jaanki maa 😊.

Ragini was smiling she spins around in her room n fall on the bed backwards with a big smile.

Ragini so Swara is trying to sabotage my relationship I won't let that happen.

On the next morning which came to soon for RagLak as they were texting to each other the whole night. Ragini got dressed n a silk Shalwaar Khameez in a cream color. She was in the kitchen preparing the breakfast when someone hit the doorbell.

Ragini; coming... She douse the stove n opens the door. The light air blows in her direction n her tied hair looses n was flying in air. Laksh was mesmerized looking at her. Ragini was lost in his eyes both shared an eyelock moment.

The Maheshwari family come to meet Ragini n her family. Sans; cough. Chote bhai hume bhi to dulhan se milna hai {little bro even we would like to meet the bride}. All laughed. Ragini blushed n looked down. She moved aside n the Maheshwari enters the house.

Daadi comes with daada. DP ji? AP ji? u here? DP; we r sorry for the spontaneous visit but we want to take Ragini home asap. Laksh was still standing at the door Ragini too didn't moved. He secretly touched her hand to hold it

 He secretly touched her hand to hold it

Ragini got a shiver all over her body. She was trying to take her hand back but Laksh grip was too strong.

Shekhar n Jaanki came out. Jaanki; Shekhar u can't do this. Shekhar; she is my responsibility. Both were shocked to see the Maheshwari family. Shekhar greets them we lowered head. Lucky looses the grip in scare. Ragini 😶 felt incomplete....

DP; I'm sorry we should have called first. Shekhar; no it is gud u r hear. I wanted to talk abt the wedding. AP; very gud the Pandit gave as the date of next week. Both r meant ro be together. Shekhar; I'm sorry but rhis wedding can't happen.

Everyone was shocked. Ragini; Papa what r u saying?. Shekhar; Ragini u r the younger daughter how can I let u marry when ur older sister is still unmarried. AP; Shekhar ji I understand ur feeling but just remember one thing giving hope to woman n breaking the trust is not our nature Ragini will become our DIL at any cost. We will help u to find a groom for Swara.

Swara hears all n comes out of her room. Swara; aunty I have made a choice. Everyone was happy to know. DP; tell us we will help u. Swara; promise? Ragini; wait!. Everyone looked at Ragini. AP; Ragini what happen? Laksh was surprised too of her sudden interruption. Ragini; before u promise her I... I want to ask for something. Swara got annoyed n angry. Ragini was trying to show her true face.

DP; sure beta tell us what is in ur heart. Ragini smiled n relieve. She looked at Laksh n took his hand in front of everyone. Laksh; what r u doing? everyone is looking?. Ragini; whispers. When u do nothing n when I do everyone is watching 😋. AP; Ragini?.

Ragini took Laksh hand n put it on her head. Laksh; Ragini what r u doing. Ragini; Laksh ji my intentions r gud not bad please trust me. Laksh; I trust U. Ragini; even I do but I don't trust Swara. All looked at her n then to Swara who was red in anger. Ragini; Laksh ji promise to me u won't get married to Swara or start an affair with her. Even if Swara is older than me she claims to be my sister but she never loved me as hers. No in fact she tries to snatch my father n the happiness of my mother. Coming to my mother she is married to my father legally I'm his legal child but I saw the pain in my mothers eyes n I won't tolerate them. Swear to me. Laksh; Ragini I swear there won't be ever another woman in my life besides u n maa.... he whispers.. maybe a baby girl 😉. Ragini 😶 blushed.

Swara; Ragini how dare u. Aunty u said u will help me I want Laksh. DP; how can u ask for the Suhaag of ur Sister. Shekhar ji! We already forgive her the first mistake this is her 2nd mistake for Raginis sake I will forgive her but remember another mistake n I will forget she is ur blood.

AP; here we can see the manners n traditions so differently. Ragini pure n Swara spoiled. Shekhar ji I don't have the right to say but how could u let that happen?. Sumi; shut up. My daughter has a full right to ask what she want for. Jaanki; bas / enough!.

All were shocked but Ragini was smiling. Jaanki; This wedding will take place on day the pandit mentioned. Daada; haan! Shekhar I'm ur father n the oldest one here. Ragini n Laksh will get married next week as said n no one will come between them. Sumi; Shekhar!... Daadi; 🤚 Shamistra don't play with my patience. Laddo sacrifices alot but not anymore.

Laksh n Ragini looked at each he put out a ring n made her wear it...

Wedding don't worry RagLak wedding.

Don't forget to comment n vote 😄