5. I am Welcome Here

After a while of sitting in the room with Aidan and Victor, they went down to have supper with the rest of the Alpha's attending the meeting. I went down as well, but I stood at the door, sunglasses on and scanned the room to see who else was a lycan.

There actually was only one, I'm assuming it is Sven because I can feel his dominant aura from here. He definitely has power over these people, but not me.

After supper, the guys went to the bar with a few of their Alpha and Beta buddies, so I'm left here, at the hotel, alone.

I sighed in defeat and walked out the backdoor into the forrest behind the hotel. They probably picked this hotel for that reason exactly.

Finding a good tree, I jumped up and landed on a branch and watched the entire hotel. It was beautiful, so busy, but so peaceful at the same time.

Nobody could see me from where I was but I definitely could see them, every inch of the hotel was in my line of sight, a little too much for my liking.

After a while I got bored and decided I wanted to try something, taking a good stance on the branch, I leaped.

Just like planned, I landed on the balcony for my room. I smirked to myself and walked into the room.

I grabbed a towel and went for the bathroom and entered to find a beautiful gold themed bathroom.

Standing under the water of the shower, I heard Aidan and Victor come back into the room, but I knew they wouldn't bother me.

After getting dressed, I left the bathroom and waved to them as I walked back out to the balcony to watch the sunset.

"How was watching us eating dinner?" Aidan asked as he chuckled a bit as he joined me.

"I have you know, it was fun watching people wonder who I was. Plus, I scouted out who the lycans were." I answered crossing my arms over my chest.

Victor and Aidan both turned their heads expectantly, I sighed and continued, "it's only me and one other, one with a very dominant aura, I'm assuming Sven?" They both nodded and looked to each other wide eyed. "Why are you guys so scared?"

"Why aren't you? He's the strongest there's ever been." Victor replies in an almost whisper.

I scoff, "Not anymore, he doesn't scare me, and he shouldn't scare you either. You have me on your side now." They both chuckle and nod turning to go back inside.

***

Ru the meeting is in two hours, if you want to look as fabulous as you dreamed, you should start to get ready. I giggled a bit at Xenia, and got up off the couch I ended up sleeping on.

Walking to my bag, I popped all my joints, I heard Aidan groan at the loud noises they made and I giggled.

I grabbed my entire bag and went into the bathroom with it. I put on ripped blue jeans, a black loose tank top with a skull with wings on the front and I wore my black combat boots again.

I curled my hair slightly and put on a bit of mascara to help my eyes pop even more than they already do.

When I walk out of the bathroom, I see both Aidan and Victor are up, they both look and give me a nod as I put my aviators back on.

"Ready to go to the meeting?" Aidan asks as he ties up his boots. I nod to him and then look to Victor who also nods.

I follow them both out of the room and we head down stairs to the meeting room that is swarmed with Alphas and Betas from all over the world.