15. Cobra

(A/N her new tattoo⬆️🙂)

"What did you have in mind?" Huston asks as he notices the smirk on my face.

"I'd like to have a snake, the tip of the tail on my shoulder and spiralling down my arm to my forearm." I explain pointing to my left arm.

"Well, take off your shirt so we can get at the shoulder better and we'll get started." He said chuckling and patting the chair down. I did as I was told and smiled as he wiped the area and began. I never felt it, so when he was done I was quite surprised to see that it went by very quickly. In reality, it took multiple hours because it was quite large.

I nod to the twins and walk back to the pack house, having to figure out some paper work. Sitting in my desk, looking over the details of the packs we have yet to take over, I realize something, a lycan is missing. I have always been told Alejandro has control of a pack somewhere, somehow I still have not found it, maybe I'll find it soon enough, there are only a few packs left.

'Alpha, I know you said only to call you but I cannot find a secure location.' Roxanne, one of the scouts, says contacting me through the pack link.

'It's fine, but what is it?' I ask eager to hear the answer.

'The Night Walker Pack and their Alpha, Marvin are vulnerable. I deem it wise to attack soon, they are thrown off by all the other raids and such.' She answers quickly with clear confidence and pride in her voice.

'We'll be there in a few days, hold out and don't let anyone in on who you are. We just had a raid today and will need a  day to regroup.' I answer cutting off the link without hearing her reply.

I sigh and rub my eyes as Theo enters the office. "What's up Alpha, you seemed stressed." He says chuckling a bit, sitting across from me.

"It's fine. Anyways, how's David, I haven't really had time to ask how he is." I smile, really wanting to know the well-being of my pack.

"He's good, better now that he knows Mason's pack will be taken soon so he can see them again, but he's good." He answered smiling proudly.

"That's good. We raid on the Night Walker Pack in two days, Roxanne said they are flustered from all the other raids." My tone getting more serious now, showing we have to talk business.

"That's Marvin's Pack right?" He asks. I nod as he continues, "I don't think he will surrender, he's got too much pride, you may have to take him down." I can hear the remorse in his voice, he'd grown to like Marvin at the conference three years ago.

"I know, I think all of them are going to be that way. I need to send more scouts out, we need to find Alejandro's pack, somehow he is still unknown." He nods and quickly leaves my office, probably to do more research.

Sven's POV

"Alpha What are we going to do? She is raiding everywhere, we may not survive this." Daniel points out to me as we sit in my office with a few of the other warriors.

"I know, I think we should let her." I answer, not meeting their wide eyes.

"And why would we do that?" I can hear the clear aggravation in his voice, I know he doesn't want another Alpha but it looks like it may happen.

"When I heard the legends and fables about the one with purple eyes, we were told that this would happen, that she would rule them all. I do not think it is wise to oppose her, she will just take us with force and I do not want us to be attacked by her powerful pack." I explain, thinking of all the stories I used to hear as a pup. "Although, she is going to fall before she even rises, don't you worry about it." I say smirking.