10.We'll make Do

After my tattoo, Theo and I took a trip to his pack house, I have to explain to him how I'm taking his Beta away.

"How did you think he'll handle it?" I ask as we drive down the driveway to Theo's pack house.

"Probably not well, I can already see the warriors coming out of the house." He answers sighing, I sigh as well as numerous pile out of the house. Taking in a deep breath, I stop the car in front of them all. I put on my sun glasses and give Theo one last glance before stepping out.

All their eyes are on me as I walk up to them, slightly in front of Theo, I can tell he is already feeling my authority. I see many of the males looking me up and down, observing my figure, I roll my eyes and walk past them. "Lead the way Theo." I say as we approach the door.

He mutters a "Yes Alpha." And opens the door for me, I can tell the wolves around are shocked by his statement, I don't give them a second glance as I follow my new Beta up the stairs to what I presume is his Alpha's office.

Stopping at a big, wooden door at the end of the hallway, Theo looks to me and then knocks on the door. Moments later, we hear a faint "come in" and we both enter. The room is dark with one lamp on the desk. Three of the four walls were covered with bookshelves. In the middle of the room sat the desk with a muscular man behind it. "What is the meaning of this Theo?" He asks in a deep voice.

"Alpha Hector, I am here to inform you that your Beta is resigning from your pack." I say cutting off Theo before he can speak. The Alpha gives me a death glare as I continue, "He is now the Beta of the Shinigami Pack. Sorry it had to be this way, but that is the world we live in."

"Excuse me? You cannot just come and take my Beta! And what about you Theo? I thought we were friends?" He yells, standing up and slamming his hands on the desk.

"I'm sorry, but if you have a problem, I would gladly challenge you for the command of this pack if you'd like." I say with a smirk, ready to destroy him.

He sighs before answering, "No, I don't have a problem. Please just get off my land." He sighs again and turns around and looks out the window to children running around the field.

"Goodbye, we will meet in the future." I say taking my leave. Stopping in the middle of the hallway, I feel the mind-link connecting Theo and I, it didn't hurt as much this time, guess he's officially part of my pack.

"Congratulations Alpha, you have your first member." Theo says beaming behind me.

"Oh yes I do, now let's go get some dinner and discuss this further." I say looking to him with a warm smile. He nods and I lead the way out of the house. I see the eyes of his former pack members glare at him as we leave, I smirk and we just get into my car.

***

"Is there any neutral land we can take?" I ask taking a sip from my soda.

"Uh yeah I guess, nothing real great. Although there is some that includes Canada and the States in its borders." He answers rubbing his temples.

"That sounds like a good idea actually, it would be good to have territory in both countries." I say nodding to him. "How big is it?"

"It runs from the coast to Langley and Custer on both sides of the border. It's not a bad plot of neutral territory, the Alphas around there kept it that way for all the townspeople in that area." He answers taking a drink from his water.

"Do you think they will be a problem?" I ask playing with my hands, I don't know why, but I am.

"Shouldn't be, every territory has some kind of human settlement, this one just has more." He answers shrugging a bit.