Intro

Hi my dear readers this should be an OS but I changed my mind to give it more chapters per now I'm not sure how many chapter's this story will have but I want to give u an introduction.

Laksh Maheshwari he is a rich boy 23 years old in his final year of business management soon he will join his fathers business but he doesn't like to. He loves to spend the money his fathers ears with lots of hard work. He reduces everyone who is not as rich as he is. He is arrogant selfish n has no siblings. He loves his mom afterall his father just know to work not spending a single moment with him. He loves sports his favourite game is basketball. But he loves to hung out with his friends drinking n smoking r his habits. Like changing the gf every week.

Here we have Ragini Gadioda she is in her 2nd year 21 year old

Here we have Ragini Gadioda she is in her 2nd year 21 year old. A very shy lovely n bubbly girl. She has many friends is from a middle class family very traditional n well mannered. Her parents taught her to be tough n strong if something bad is going on around her or with her. She should always fight for the right. Her parents r Shekhar n Jaanki both loves her alot she is their only child. Ragini loves to dance n sing but yet she cannot do it in front of all. But she has her bathroom. The walls never reply bad to her they silently listen to her melodious voice. She likes sports too but she doesn't like to play with balls she scared to get hurt...

....

Laksh is the playboy of the college most handsome n dashing one. He got everyone he wanted to but all those girl just wants fame or his money. Ragini had a crush on him but she knew very well she is not his type of girl. She is to old fashioned. She would never cross her limits for him.

Laksh was sitting on a bench with his classmates when a few new students come. They started to ragging them. Laksh; Ey u n yellow shirt. The boy turns. Laksh; Dance n yeah take off ur shirt. Fatso!. They all laughed. The boy was scared but he knew id he won't follow the instruction they may go further than this.

The boy starts to dance on a song. Leila main leila... Laksh was playing it on his mobile phone.

Ragini n some others were passing by them. She had a crash on him. But she couldn't tolerate his attitude. She did what never ever some one did before. She smacked her palm on his cheek.

Laksh face turned into furious anger. He looks up at her removing his sunglasses to see the one who just slapped him by ordering her death.

Ragini was hell scared what she had done. She didn't knew herself y she slapped him so hard. But now it was too late to regret.

Laksh stood up from the bench. He pushed her n she fall on her bottom. Ragini was shocked he is ready to hit a woman.

Laksh saw a teacher coming. He pulls her hair. It is not over Miss.... whoever u r. I will teach u a lesson.
Sanskaar his best friend. Lucky let's go before the teacher comes. Laksh leaves her n moved from there.

Ragini was still on the ground now she was alone no one was there from her so called friends. Even the boy whom she helped run away.

Ragini stood up once her dream was to be noticed by Laksh now he knows her n hates her....

...

So what u think?
Something u would read?
Please comment n if U like Please Vote for the story

Thank u