Dreams come true (Final)

Hi

Recap; Laksh is scared to lose Ragini. He can't live without her.

Laksh was scared his mom calls him to come home asps as his father is hell angry on him.

Laksh enters the house. Shit what have I done now. Well whatever it was he just need a something to scold me. It's his habit to hurt me. There is nothing I can do which is gud enough for him.

DP was standing there in front of him. He was just waiting for his son's return.

Laksh looks at him. Gud morning!

DP; Gud Morning is that the time to return home?! Have u lost ur watch? Did ur car break down?! Did u run out of money or gasoline?

Laksh shook his head. No!

DP; then y u come home the next morning n not in the night like every gud son would do that.

Laksh; bcz I am a bad son?! What do u want to hear from me?? It really doesn't matter what I do bcz u always will find something wrong in my doings.

DP; really?!

Laksh nods. Haan really!

DP; but I'm happy with the choice of girl u chose!

Laksh was numb. Wh.. wha... what?!

AP comes there. Idiot! Ragini msged me last night that u stayed at her place to comfort her.

DP; she is the same girl who helped u with ur exams/studies?!

Laksh nods. Haan she is!

DP; haan see gud choice now I want to meet her.

AP; haan she is very cute n beautiful.

DP; after all he is my son! His choice has to be the no. 1.

Laksh couldn't believe his ears. Is he praising me n my choice 😱?! Is he ill?!

AP; Laksh go change fast!

Laksh nods. He rushes up n comes changed in

 He rushes up n comes changed in

They drove to Ragini's place.

Laksh couldn't believe it. It was so unrealistic that he asked during the driving 10 times. R we really going to meet Ragini n will ask for her hand?!.

DP; if u will ask me again this question I will throw u out of the running car n will meet her alone with ur mom!

AP laughs. Hahaha Haan gud! Laksh keep quiet!

Laksh nods n sat on his seat impatiently to meet his love.

Soon they reached at Ragini's place which was fully decorated. How could they manage this so soon?! I just left an hour ago!