My life

Hi sorry for the delay

amitadhuri here my update on ur request 😊.

Recap; Laksh took Ragini's notes n tagged them with his name. Kavya Laksh stalker gf slapped Ragini n warns her to stay away from Laksh. Laksh was pissed.

A few weeks had passed away like as if Ragini didn't exist. Many were ignoring her even her old friends did this.

On a fine day Laksh was playing alone basketball he was dismissed from class as he again just made trouble instead of learning.

Sanskaar was in his class he was troubling Ragini instead of Laksh. Bcz before Laksh left he asked Sans to trouble her as much as possible.

Ragini got annoyed n stood up in anger. The professor looked at her. Ragini!. Do u want to say something? Ragini was looking at him numb. She shook her head. Sans pinches her elbow. Ouch! Ragini shout holding her hand on her mouth in embaressment. The professor; Get Out!.

Ragini wanted to protest but the professor was very angry bcz of Laksh behaviour at the first place.

Ragini thought it is better to leave or else she will get scolded double bcz of Laksh.

Ragini went out she left huffed. Laksh was trying to throw some baskets but he missed them his concentrations was gone.

Ragini was on her way to the canteen which was across the basketball field. She saw him n his bad luck in the game.

Laksh - Yeh kiski bhuri nazar lagi hai mujhe mera to jaise ke naseeb sohgaya {who's evil eye touched me. It feels like my luck has gone away} -.

Ragini passed by

Ragini passed by. Laksh stopped with his game looking at her. Ey U?... What was ur name...?. Ragini turns giving him a death glare. U very well know my name. Mr. Lakshya Maheshwari!.

Laksh smiles. Haan that is my name but not urs Miss...? He lifts his one brow up.

Ragini made a fist in anger. U n ur friend r continuesly troubling me but remember. It is u who will come to me n asked for my help n mark my words there will be nothing u can do or say to make me to help u.

Laksh throws the basketball away