Ragini more than a friend

Hi finally an update

Recap; Holi Laksh pranked Ragini n got pranked by her in revenge. But his important project file got stolen.

Ragini; Laksh take a gud look in ur back! Laksh; Ragini I swear I made the file it was almost ready it was here the red file!

Sans comes into the library he was smile n the colours were on his face n shirt but he was happy but soon as he saw Laksh n Raginis tensed faces he changed.

Sans; Laksh what happen y r u so tensed?!.

Laksh; Sans my work... the whole project I wrote is gone! Someone has stolen my work.

Sans; What?!.

Ragini; Laksh please relax. U did some back-up?!. Laksh; no Ragini I didn't really I didn't. Sans; but Laksh how can u be so careless! Laksh; woh... he shook his head.

Ragini was hiding her tears. I'm sorry it is all my fault! She runs away from there.

Laksh; Ragini...! He wanted to stop her but Sans hold him back. Get ur stuff first then follow her. Otherwise more will get stolen.

Laksh nods but it hurts him a lot when she starts to cry for his stupidity! Laksh wasn't sure abt his feelings since many days he wasn't sure abt anything.

Ahana become very burly nowadays which he doesn't like at all he already told her he isn't interested in her anymore. As feelings has changed. He took his bag n filled his stuff in just then he saw the file...

Laksh sat down on the chair. Sans; what happen?!.

Laksh took the file out both checked it n it was his project file.

Sans; can't u check ur bag properly?!. Laksh shook his head. But it was needed to know abt his feelings toward Ragini. He knows she is more much more than a friend. But what does she feels abt him?!.

Laksh looked for her. Ragini was at the roof she had pulled her knees close to her body n was crying silently but Laksh knew her he found her soon.

Laksh looked at her. He rested his hand on the door frame his hands were crossed around his chest.

Ragini didn't notice him. As she was crying n the tears were foggy her view.

Laksh sat next to her. He took out his handkerchief n wipes her tears away.

Ragini looked up at him. Laksh hold his hand ear.

Ragini; Laksh y?!. Her voice was whiny.

Laksh put his bag on his lap n took out the file. It was in my back the whole time. Sorry to make u cry...

He cups her face... it was the first time he was nervous to come closer to someone but here it was very much different he doesn't want to hurt her. Never! He did his pranks n he knew he had a bad start with her. But know he wants her more than anything else. Laksh closed his eyes...

Ragini too closed her eyes when their lips met...

Laksh felt a warming heat inside him. Ragini could feel a new emotion she always wanted to kiss him... her first kiss was with him. She was so happy...

Laksh broke the kiss both shared an eye lock. Ragini; L.. Laksh...

Laksh; sorry I should have asked u first.. but I couldn't think about anything else than ur lips... I have seen them somewhere!

Laksh closed his eyes... Ragini cups his face n kisses his forehead then his eyelids n nose. She kisses his cheeks n then she stopped in front of his lips...

Laksh smiles.. r u scared?!. He opens his eyes.

Ragini nods. I never...

Laksh kisses her... u r the girl who fall from the ladder how couldn't I remember u!

Ragini looked at him. She lowered her head. Did u knew me before. Laksh asked her.

Ragini nods. He hold her closer. Y didn't u say something?!

Ragini pouts. I know u n ur behaviour! Laksh kisses her cheek. Sorry?!.

Ragini; Ahana?!

Laksh; what is with her?!

Ragini; she is ur gf na?!

Laksh shook his head. No Ragini I ended it a few weeks ago.

Ragini; what?! Y u didn't told me that?!

Laksh smirks. Y u wanted to hit on me?. Ragini hits him. Chi y would I.

Laksh pouts... okay fine better I leave before u break my heart again.

Ragini; again?! She widen her eyes. What u mean by again?!

Laksh was suppressing his laugh. Ragini enough of ur innocence u r na... Laksh put on fake tears. He hides his face behind his hand.

Ragini stood up. Laksh I never faked anything I loved u since the day u saved me! I was dreaming of it to become urs but... u never looked at me! Laksh turns to her. What u love me since the...

Ragini was shocked she placed her palm in front of her mouth. She wants to leave... but Laksh held her hand tight.

Laksh pulls her. If u loved me since then y didn't u told it me?!

Ragini looked at him. Bcz u don't love... the tears were now rolling unstoppable. I know it Laksh u just needed my help when did u ever saw me the other way?! I wasn't ur type neither I am now! U always prefer others not a simple girl like me she should be modern but I'm not neither I want to be.., I'm not going to change myself for anyone. Enough of all this I'm not a puppet u can control or make her do things like u wish. After u pass ur project u will be out for ur basketball game u will forget me. Right?! There was never a future with me! I was just a bridge for ur success!

Laksh was numb listening to her words... but her eyes were clearly saying something else...

Laksh; Ragini please let me explain everything. I was just joking..?

Ragini; I know Laksh the problem is that everything for u is a joke. Please leave my hand it's hurting!

Laksh loses the grip. I'm sorry I ne... Ragini; u r hurting me since the day I slapped u!

Laksh felt bad she was right he hasn't done much to make her feel comfortable no he was using her...

Ragini; Best of Luck Mr. Lakshya Maheshwari! My work is done now u can live ur life like before. I won't come into ur way...

Laksh was looking at her. She wipes her tears away.

Ragini - I know Laksh u don't love me it is all a prank again u r just playing with the feelings of other's! -.

Deep wrote her a message.
Laksh is coming. Sorry Ragini but I challenged him to show u his true face! He will try to hit on u! Don't take it seriously he is just playing with U.

Unfortunately I read this message too late n let the kiss happen... my first kiss was just a play for him... Laksh I hate U!

Laksh was leaning toward the wall. Damn it! What is wrong with her y she changed all of a sudden... she is the ladder girl how could I forget that... but her shawl was hiding her face. That wasn't my fault... but her lips... oh Laksh how could u forget those lips...?

Laksh; Ragini I will show u that it is not a play! I really like... na I love U!

_________
Hope u liked it
Please comment and vote