Laksh caring side

Hi

Recap; Laksh become jealous...

Laksh dropped her home seeing her going inside the house was making him happy n sad at the same time. He already starts to miss her.

He took out his mobile n dials his mom's number.

AP; Laksh where r u?!.

Laksh; mom I'm na coming a little bit later than I planned please Maa woh Ragini...

AP; Oh Ragini she is with U?!. Take ur time but don't tensed her parents drop her home at time!

Laksh smiles. Mom I love u... I will call as soon as I'm on my way home.

AP; okay Laksh bye!

They ended the call n Laksh was searching for the right window... 😉

He was remember the day when he had dropped her home in her drunken state. What an Irish coffee can do with a sober girl... uff never again. Where is her room?!.

Ragini met her parents.

Shekhar; Laado what happen so happy?!

Ragini; u know na Laksh n me... today he shows his jealous side aww. Another guy come to dance with me n he just... wah. She looked at her wrist which he kissed.

Janki; anything else?!

Ragini blushes. No Maa... hmm 🤔 it's quite late I'm changing n then going to sleep. Gud night!

Shekhar; Gud night.

Janki; wait here have some milk...

Ragini took the glass of milk along with her in her room. She switched on the light n Laksh saw that. Bingo that's her room! Yes!. He was jumping like mad when he saw her changing. What the hell is she doing the curtains aren't close...!! He knocks on the window glass...

Ragini didn't hear it or better say ignored it then again a bit louder n faster. She turns n almost shout placing her palm on her mouth.

Ragini what is he doing here?! Y is he here?! Y hasn't he left yet?? Tharki!!!.

Laksh gesture her "open the window". Ragini thought her hands were on her hips n she was looking at him in anger.

Laksh "open that window"!

Ragini did it still angry on him.

Laksh enters her room in anger n rage. Have u gone mad??!!

Ragini was confused. What have I done?!

Laksh; u were abt to change ur clothes but the curtains were open!!!

Ragini; sshhh🤫🤫🤫 don't shout that loud what if their hear u. She said calmly.

Laksh; sorry. He starts to whisper n closed the curtains. He then send her to the washroom to change her clothes. Ragini!

Ragini turns. Haan Laksh.

Laksh; u will change ur clothes only in the washroom!!! U got it!!!

Ragini nods with a smile n left him in her room.

Laksh was looking around he was here once but as nothing not even as a friend. Today he is here as a friend, boyfriend, lover n soon to be... ❤️.

Ragini comes after changing she was in her pyjamas. Which was surprisingly a short n a tank top.

Laksh pulls her close to him.

Ragini; y r u still here?!.

Laksh; bcz I was missing u..!

Ragini; what u were missing me?! But we just saw each other...!

Laksh; yes n that is... he checked on his watch... almost more than 30 min ago.

Ragini places her hands around his neck. What do u want Mister?!

Laksh; a long kiss n I will leave u... n a promise.

Ragini smiles. Okay... what kind of promise?!.

Laksh looked at her. I want u to elope with me if necessary...!

Ragini was shocked. What?!.

Laksh lifts her n place her carefully on the bed.

Ragini was first scared she closed her eyes. But Laksh places the duvet on her n lies next to her.

Laksh; I want to stay just as long as u fall asleep!

Ragini smiles. But just as long as I fall asleep?!

Laksh nods. Haan Pakka...

Ragini took his hand n placed it on her back. Laksh y r u so scared?!

Laksh lowered his gaze. My dad is selfish he doesn't care of me or my happiness. But he only cares for himself n money... money money!

I'm sorry but if we elope we will have nothing.

Ragini hold him she touches his nose with hers. We have each other... she cuddles with him. I'm sure ur Papa loves u... u just has to prove urself...

Laksh; whatever I do it's wrong I'm bad... useless n not gud enough. In his eyes I'm a failure.

Ragini; but in my eyes u r a hero n I trust u. More than anyone else... she rested her head on his chest n falls asleep...

As promised he left from there... he places a kiss on her forehead n left.

He calls his mom to inform her that he is on his way home.

AP; ur Papa is very angry on u..,

Laksh; what?! But y what I have done now?!.

AP; come home...

____

Oh ho😱😱😱

What is waiting for Laksh