My life a hell?

Hi 😄. Thank u all a lot

So I remind u. The college just started n Laksh n his friends were ragging  new students. Ragini couldn't bear it n slapped Laksh. Ragini had lost everything in just a sec of overcoming emotions.

Laksh n Sanskaar were in their classroom. Laksh eyes were red in anger he hold his cheek thinking of the girl who slapped him. Sanskaar looks at him. Lucky please concentrat on the lecture don't waste ur time on thinking of that girl. Laksh; Sans that bloody bi... It felt like he had slurred his tongue. The word he wanted to use remain incomplete.

Ragini was standing there in front of the whole class. But not to apologies no she was entering the class a new student. The professor; Ms. Ragini Gadioda is her for her talented work n effort she bypassed the exams of ur grads. Ms. Gadioda please take a seat where u find a place.

Laksh n Sanskaar smirked. Laksh stretches his arms n leaned to his backrest the only empty place was in front of him. Ragini was scared more than this she was in love with the guy who was ready to destroy her but he doesn't know what she feels for him.

Ragini nod n went to the seat in front of Laksh. Sans; now u will have a lot of fun Ms. Ragini Gadioda. U mess with the wrong person. Ragini immediately sat on the bench n turns to the professor.

Laksh was thinking how to make her life to hell. She take out her notes n starts to search for an empty page.

Laksh took her notes without the notice of the professor. Ragini turned. Her lips were shaking she couldn't speak. Laksh was looking at her pinky  fluffy lips how they were shaking. Laksh; Ragini!. I know ur name soon I will know who u r n then I will make ur life to hell!.

Ragini was looking at her notes... My notes... she stammers. Laksh; notes whom's notes. Sans u see someones notes? Sans; Lucky whom's notes? I can't see anyone's notes. Laksh; haan don't know who was talking but look yaar. What I found? A note book. Sans; damn yaar Lucky u 😉. Laksh; ya Lucky me 😎. Free main notes.

Ragini understood they will ignore her n not only they the whole class will ignore her the whole college will ignore her. No she is invisible for everyone. She is alone her biggest fear is to be alone.

Ragini was shaking but she was trying to hide her fear but Laksh could feel no he could smell it. He smirks. Ragini took a new booklet n starts to write her notes from beginning.

Laksh was kinds impressed but he knows she is hurt. Laksh uses Raginis notes n starts to write in them. He made a drawing as tags.

He was painting on each page

He was painting on each page. Just for fun. Soon they all had break. But Ragini didn't moved from her seat. Laksh kicks her bag away. Ragini frightens Sans waved her a bye. They left Ragini alone...

The class was empty n she starts to cry all alone. - I never thought that would happen but all is gone my hard work is worth nothing when Laksh dominates the college no one will talk to me ever again -.

Laksh was sitting in the canteen with his gang. Sans; U r mind blowing Lucky u saw her scary face. Laksh smirkes. That is just the beginning. Sans; what r u thinking? Kavya his so called gf. Lucky I heard that a stupid girl slapped u. She cups his face n kissed his cheeks. Laksh was ignoring her but he let her do.

Ragini wipes her tears away. She stood up n picks up her bag. She took a deep breath. N left the classroom. Ragini was lost in her thoughts - U have to stay strong. U r gud he is bad. U r can't lose. Ur path is the right one. He can't break u!. He can't break u! He can't break u - Has become a mantra for her. He can't break me.

Ragini enters the canteen with a lifted head. She sat on hwr usual table but all the others who were sitting on the same table left the table. Laksh; see it is already happening.

Ragini didn't burden. She knows if she shows him her fear he will think he wins. No she won't let him win. It is her life n no one can make her life to hell. Only she can! If she let someone takeover her life, her life is not worth to live.

Laksh face expression changed. Kavya saw the change n she felt the fist he made holding her hand. Kavya; ouch Laksh. My hand leave it. Laksh loses the grip. Kavya looked at her hand then to Ragini. She stood up. I will take revenge for u Laksh. She said n left.

Laksh n Sans were looking at each other. Sans; Lucky what she means? Laksh shrug. I don't know? Both looked at the direction of Kavyas moving.

Kavya was walking toward Ragini.
Laksh; what is she doing? Kavya sits next to Ragini. Ragini was confused- Who is she? What is she doing?  Thaad.... Ragini was shocked.

Laksh stood up with Sans. Kavya; stay away from Laksh u got it. Laksh hits the table with his palm. Sans; Lucky relax. Laksh; What relax! How dare she hits her. Now everyone will think I send a girl to the front to fight for me. Kavya comes with a smile. But Laksh pushed her.

Kavya had fallen on her bottom. She was totally confused. Laksh I did this for u. Laksh; I never asked u to do this. I can fight for myself I don't need u. He saw Ragini who was still motionless. She wasn't reacting on anything.

Laksh took his bag n left. Sans followed him. Lucky! Yaar wait. I know u r angry. But what she did... Laksh; was wrong. I would never hit a woman. Sans; I know Lucky but Kavya is a creepy freak she is... Laksh; kinda stalker. I never ask her for anything but she always comes to me. N now everyone will think that I'm cheap using a girl to fight for me with another girl. Sans; relax we all know how u r. Leave it.

Ragini finally react. She stood up n walks away. She come out n saw Laksh arguing with Sanskaar. Both were looking at her. Her eyes were red in anger n tears were waiting to flow. But Laksh wasn't sure she will do n Sans too was looking at her.

Ragini; u r not worth it to fight with but still I will survive n will make u fail. U wanted to try to make my life to hell. Mr. Lakshya Maheshwari I challenge u. U won't be able to harm me no in the end u will come n ask me for help n forgiveness.

She left saying this. Laksh n Sanskaar were looking at her with open mouth...

....
Don't know what come in my mind. Hope it all makes sense to u?

Please comment and vote. N please forgive any of my mistakes.