New entries

Hi here the next part.

Recap; Laksh was "reading" a book. Ragini is participating in a dance class but she is not that gud.

Laksh comes in after changing he was standing next to Ragini. Ragini was giving him a death glare.

Laksh; relax I'm not here to insult u! I'm here to help u! As u r a very miserable dancer.

Ragini pout but unfortunately he was right she couldn't keep up with the other's they were just too gud.

Laksh; u help me I help u? Deal?

Ragini; was looking at him... he is making a deal oh Gosh hope he won't put on some conditions like I did??.

Laksh looks looks at her in waiting to accept his offer. But Ragini didn't react infect the teacher asked everyone to focus on her.

She was showing some new steps Ragini was having difficulties she tripped over her feet n was abt to fall when two strong hands were around her waist.

Ragini; Laksh leave me! She had closed her eyes.

Laksh made a fist. Oh hello I'm here...!?

Ragini shocks she opens her eyes to see another man who was still holding her waist.

Ragini blushes she stood up rightly n looked at the man straightly. Ragini; sorry... thank u!

Laksh was giving her a look like !how dare u! This gaze was for the other man not for Ragini but Ragini misunderstood.

Laksh looked at her. Ragini was fuming in anger. Laksh was confused he hasn't done anything y is she angry now?

Sans was looking at them. How they were trying to hide a kind of feeling 😏.

The teacher; please take a partner. Laksh walks to Ragini but that other guy was already standing next to her...

Sans - seems like something is burning! -.

Laksh moves back. He made a pout n stamps with the feet. - damn it I'm here for her help not looking at her flirting! -.

Ragini - who is this guy n y isn't he leaving me alone? Laksh y r u moving away? -.

Ragini smiles weirdly she moves to Laksh who was walking to Sans. Sans made a look !look at ur back!. Laksh !what! expression.

Sans formed with his mouth !turn!

Sans formed with his mouth !turn!. Laksh understood n turns to see Ragini.

Laksh smiles at her. Ragini u here? How it comes? Ragini; ha ha. Very sarcastically. Very funny Lakshya Maheshwari. U said u want to help me. Ok done. She forwarded her hand n Laksh took it.

Ragini n Laksh did the dance together unfortunately for Laksh.. Ragini was terrible she always stamp on his feet's.

Ragini; sorry!

Laksh - now I understand y that guy didn't asked her to be his dance partner. She is awful! -

Ragini was smiling as she loves to dance but she is really bad. Laksh; relax don't think it is a tasked just let the music flow over u.

Ragini was surprised listing to his words. Laksh; move to the rhythm... Laksh moves with his hand to her waist she felt his touch but she didn't feel bad like before with the touch of the other one.

Laksh was holding her with care. He was twirling her around. She was moving not to the music or rhythm but to him.

Laksh was looking at her glowing face - wow she isn't that bad! Looking cute! -.

Ragini was like in heaven. She was having a lot of fun n Laksh was kind of protecting her from the gaze of the others.

Sans - yeh toh Gaya {he is lost} -

Laksh n Ragini were keep dancing till the teachers stopped them.

Laksh; u fine? Ragini nod more than fine thank you! Laksh; mention not. Now u see I'm not that bad? Ragini - I know u aren't that bad! -.
Ragini; hmm 🤔 u took the book? Laksh nod. Haan I borrowed it. Ragini; gud we will start from today.

Laksh widen his eyes... he stammers...
W..wa....wai... waiting what??? From today? But Ragini we just had this dance class aren't u exhausted!

Ragini; Laksh if u can do a work today there is no need to post it on to the next day simple.

Laksh looks at her in disbelief. Don't be so nerdy plz!! He begs on her.

Ragini; no. We had a deal I call no excuses! Right?

Laksh nods right.

They took their bag n left for study but Ragini is not that bad. Being alone with Laksh she took the opportunity to go to the nearby cafe.

Laksh; we will learn here? Ragini; nod. U have a problem? Laksh shook his head. No I have no problem. In fact I'm very happy let's go.

Ragini was surprised but yeah happy if he is happy.

Both entered the cafe. Laksh sat down on a nice place from where he could see the counter.
Ragini sat opposite of him but he still could look above her.

Ragini was looking at him n his searching gaze. Ragini turns n saw a girl who was waving to them. Ragini doesn't know her but Laksh does. He waves back..

Ragini: Laksh u know here? Laksh nods.
Ragini; who is she?
Laksh; my gf! Psst 🤫 Sans doesn't know!
Ragini was numb she looked at him. Laksh; what I know I should have told him... but he doesn't like her.. he thinks she is using me...!

Ragini just nod they start with their first lesson...

...
So I have no idea abt the new entries
Male could be Deep from ishq main marjawan or Ratan of Rishta likhenge hum Naya.

Female not Swara or Kavya if u have an idea please I'm ready 😉.

Hope u liked it please comment n vote.