Friends?

Hi

Recap; Ragini n Laksh had a learn date at the cafe. Laksh ordered Irish coffe which was mixed with Irish whiskey unfortunately Ragini didn't know n drink it as the waitress Ahana is very bad...

Laksh dropped Ragini home he had placed her on her bed n locked the door from outside... he was abt to leave but was having a bad feeling... she is a lonely girl alone at home anything can happen! He calls his mothers

 she is a lonely girl alone at home anything can happen! He calls his mothers

AP on the phone.
Laksh; mom...?!
AP; Laksh! What time is it how many times I should tell n explain u to come home at our agreed time. But u r not listening to me at least one call say Maa I'm late I would understand na!! Then y u always trying to high my BP.
Laksh; Maa Bas {enough}. AP was quiet she was waiting for Laksh excuse... Laksh was waiting for her scold as he shout... a silent n both bursted out in a laughter.

AP; Laksh where r u? Laksh; Maa my friend... - wait friend? -. AP with concern in her voice. What happen to Sans? Laksh smiles. Maa I have more friends then only him. AP; I don't like the other's. Laksh; ok Maa but... he smiles. Maa it is a she... AP; Laksh!!! Her voice got strong. Laksh; mom just a friend but ur material. AP; what??? Laksh; nothing! Woh Maa she felt unwell her parents aren't at home in my car sleeping outside her house for her security u just don't worry abt me I won't return home tonight. Maa Kasam Se I'm in my Car I would never defame U!!!!! AP; Laksh I trust u... my values r in ur veins u won't disappoint me. U have a blanket. Laksh; haan na I have. AP; be careful. Laksh; haan Maa. AP; Gud night beta! Laksh; Gud night Maa!.

(Gentleman 😍)

On the next morning Ragini woke up with a hangover her head was pounding n her legs were hurting too. She couldn't remember what had happen the night before but what she could remember was Laksh....!.

Ragini was trying to recollect her memories. But she was having difficulties. She stand up with a rush n fall back on her bed..

Oh Gosh!!! 🤢 she was feeling ill as if she would vomit anytime... Ragini was so loud that Laksh woke up he entered the house as he was having a bad feeling... where the noise come from... Ragini I hope everything is fine.

He was checking the rooms with his hockey stick he has in his car 😎. Laksh was coming near Raginis room he didn't knocked out entered n there he saw her... yuck 😢. She wasn't having the feeling actually she was vomiting as she couldn't control her stomach.

Laksh shudder looking at her. He was smelling the vomit 🤢 he too was abt to vomit but he controls himself.

Ragini was embarrassed she was crying Laksh come near holding his nose not to smell it. He took her hand n went to washroom with her.

U take a shower I will... he shudder again. I will clean the mess. Another shudder run down his body.

Ragini nods she took a shower remembering that she hasn't taken her clothes with her.

Laksh whilst was cleaning the floor - wah Lakshya Maheshwari wah U never clean up ur room n today u r cleaning the room of a girl who was ur enemy then tutor n now maybe a friend... oh she will kill me... after knowing what had happened! -.

Ragini on the other side cleaned up herself looking at a towel. She releases a breath of relief. She wrapped herself in the towel n comes out very slowly. Laksh had cleaned up everything. Very proudly he pattern his shoulder. Well done Lakshya Maheshwari!.

Ragini couldn't hold herself n laughs but not on him but on his sweet way. Her laugh was more a loud smile with a blush as Laksh turns he saw her just in a towel he again turns his face looking in the other direction. Ragini then remembers her situation. She went to her cupboard. She took out her clothes n vanished to the washroom.

Laksh - cute n hot! -. He shook his head. -No Laksh u r not going to fall for her u r in a relationship with Ahana don't forget! -.

Ragini comes out wearing a red green shalwar Khamees with her wet hairs

Laksh was mesmerised he has seen many woman wearing traditional but Ragini has something in her nature that made her able no made the clothes worth her

Ragini; thanks her head was lowered in shame. Laksh; woh Ragini actually uhmm it wasn't ur fault. Ragini looked at him. Means? Laksh was thinking how to explain her. He comes closer took her hand n said u can slap me again if u want to. Ragini looked at him dear n anger raised. Laksh what u did??? Her voice almost broken.

Laksh shook his head. Nothing u drink my Irish coffee are buddhu us main whiskey mixed thi {oh idiot it was mixed with Irish whisky}. Ragini bites on her tongue. She hides her face behind her hands. Laksh was losing himself at her cute n kiddish behaviour.

Ragini; I drunk alcohol?. She removes her hands n looked into Laksh eyes. He removes the hair strands of her forehead he doesn't know what come up on him but he stopped his self. Woh Ragini. U didn't drunk much but as it was ur first time u got a bit over reaction of it. But now all is fine here ur keys I'm waiting for u outside. Ragini turns him gave him a tight slap. I don't need ur help! Leave! Laksh was to say something but he didn't. As he was expecting it from her to misunderstood him again.

Laksh was in his car he looked at the watch n saw the time. I can drive home but Dad??? Back door!!!

Ragini sat on her bed. She was crying thinking of the last night what could have happened. She was looking for her stuff like purse mobile etc. When she found the note Laksh had written for her.

Sorry Ragin u got drunk last night bcz of me but don't worry I will pick u up on time n I locked the door from outside.

Ragini - but I didn't hear a car arriving!-. She looked out n saw Laksh putting his cover back to his car booth. - did he slept the night in his car? -.

She then looked around her room. - His hockey stick he had training the previous da! He come to rescue me! -.

She took the stick closed the door n hugs him from back. Sorry!!!!

Ragini broke the hug. She stepped back waiting for his reaction. Laksh; it's okay??? He was scared seeing the stick in her hand.

Ragini let it fall like her bag

Ragini; Laksh really I'm sorry 🌹 she gave him a rose a white one

Ragini; Laksh really I'm sorry 🌹 she gave him a rose a white one. Friends?!

Laksh smiles. Friends!
_____
Hope u liked it
Please comment and vote