A deal

Hi sorry for the delay

Recap; Laksh had asked Ragini for help or else he will be out if the basketball team n he will fail which will make him fall in the eyes of his father.

Laksh sleeping but his peaceful sleep was disturbed by his thoughts. He hated it to ask for help but he admitted to himself that Ragini is the only one who can help him out of his misery. She is the topper but yet shr hasn't agreed to help him.

He woke up in anger thinking of her attitude - how could she do this? I mean I helped her saved her n she said she needs time to think abt it! damn it!!! 😡😡 -.

Ragini was sleeping peacefully after many days her sleep was not disturbed by anyones thoughts or bullying no she was carefree.

She was even having a dream... which was like her old dream...

Haan I will tell u abt her dream finally u will get to know.

Ragini always was in love with Laksh... yeah even with his bad behaviour she liked him as he never was bad to her. His ragging was quite on limits but she still likes him.

Ragini fall for him he might not remember but Ragini met him before she joined the college.

It was a wedding of a neighbour girl n Ragini being her friend helped where she could. Ragini was standing on a ladder when she hangs the flowers on the walls. Ragini didn't see rightly n made a wrong step. She fall but two strong arms held her on the right time. Shr slowly opens her eyes with heavy breaths to see the face of a rude an arrogant man but his eyes were saying something else.

Ragini blushed n he helped her to stand n left for their immidiatley.

Ragini found out that Laksh friend was thr groom whom he helped to marry his love as their parents were against it. Bcz he rich she poor so old that problem but still it is there.

Ragini was dreaming since then to lie in his arms every day n night. She just fall again in love with him today after he helped her.

So maybe her dream comes true???

On the next morning Raginin stood up with a smile on her face. Whereas Laksh couldn't close his eyes for a proper sleep his life depends on Raginis decision.

They all ate n went to the college. Laksh was waiting for Ragini. Sans; Lucky hey how r u? Laksh turns. His fave had one expression don't talk to me. Sans saw him n turns without talking or asking him anything further.

Ragini comes to the college she saw Laksh waiting for her. She smirkes - now u r my Laksh Maheshwari n U have to change to be a better man or else no help! -.

Laksh was looking on his mobile.

- Where the hell is she? -

Ragini comes with a smirk. Laksh turns n she smiled at him.

Laksh walks near her, he grabs her arm

Laksh walks near her, he grabs her arm. Ur decision?! He wants to know. Ragini got angry. Laksh! leave my arm! Laksh loses his grip. Ragini was waiting for his apology but that was another level to reach first the basic needs to change.

Ragini; u want my answer? Laksh nod. Ragini; I will help u but on ky conditions. Laksh; conditions??? He asked surprised. Ragini; yes my conditions onlh if u agree on them I will help u. Laksh thought - what the ... but I need her help! -. Ok fine tell me the conditions.

Ragini smiled. My 1st Condition the most important one. Laksh was looking at her in awaiting if her condition. Ragini; U will not misbehave with anyone anymore. Laksh; what? Ragini; u hear me right no ragging anymore. Laksh thought n made a fist. He nods. No ragging. Ragini; my 2nd condition. When I call u have to come no excuses n no lies. Laksh anger raised byt he nods again. Ragini; my 3rd condition u won't be any longer harassing me! Laksh - that is the hardest one😣! -. He nods again.

Ragini smiles. fine ur first tuition will start from today. Laksh nod. What I have to do? Ragini; now? Laksh nod. Ragini; Maybe we should attend the class which will start in the next few mintue.

Laksh checked his watch n rushed like Ragini both runs into the class. Sans was sitting on another seat he hates it when Laksh is angry he can't control his anger.

Laksh walked to his usual place but Ragini couldn't sit on her place as Sans was sitting on her place.

Ragini followed Laksh n sat next to him. Without uttering a word they were sitting next to each other. Laksh took out a book. Guess what all of Raginis notes were on it😉😎. He is not that stupid. But loves to tease Ragini.

Sans turns back with a smirk. Best of Luck... Ragini. Laksh... Sans turns back to the professor.

Laksh was looking at the notes - how can someone write this stuff down? - he looked at Ragini who already had started to make new notes.

Laksh breath loud his looked out of the window n saw the others playing basketball. Ragini hits him with her elbow. Laksh turns to her. His expression - What? -. Ragini; if u want to play in the finals u have to learn don't forget. I can give u tuition but the teacher gives u marks while u r giving answers to questions. Be careful. If he asked u n ur lost in ur dreams u won't get marks then ny tuition won't help u!

Laksh - damn it! she is right! -. Laksh nod in agreement...

Oh first step he agrees to her words.
Will he stick on her conditions?

____
Hope u like it
Please comment n vote😄