Winter Wonderland - Mark Sloan

Request: I GOT YOU WITH CHRISTMAS IDEAS BB. I really really need one where reader and mark are leaving after a long shift on Christmas eve, but the parking lot is icy AF and they keep slipping and falling and catching each other, and finally they both totally crash to the ground and start laughing at how ridiculous it is, and then laughing turns to kissing and confessing feelings and some sort of cheesy line like “you’re the best gift I could ever ask for” or something!!! You’re the best!!! ❤🎅🎄🎁⛄❤

You glanced at the clock. 6:40. You were officially off the clock and ready to enjoy your Christmas Eve. You marched into the resident’s lounge in order to change. There, you seen the one and only Mark Sloan waiting. 

“Are you waiting for me?” You changed out of your clothes, certain that Mark was watching you.

“Nothing better to do.” You could hear the smirk in his voice as he spoke. Once you got your jacket on, you turned around to see Mark holding your coat. You smiled and took it from him, walking out of the hospital and into the cold weather. 

“Icy out here.” You laughed. As soon as the words came out of your mouth, you slid. Mark pulled yu up before you could hit the ground. You held onto his arm as you continued to walk along. 

“Got any plans for Chris-” Mark’s sentence was cut short when both of you fell to the ground after walking over another rather slippery patch. You landed with an ‘oof’ and Mark landed beside you. You both made eye contact and started laughing. Mark stood up first, holding his hand out for you. 

“Thanks.” You smiled, fixing your coat. You both started walking towards your cars again. The entir parking lot was slippery. Too slippery for the two of you. You crashed to the ground again, Mark falling on top of you. 

“Did I hurt you?” He stumbled, trying to get most of his weight off of you so that he was hovering over you instead. You swallowed the lump in your throat.

“Y-Yeah, I’m fine.” You nodded your head slowly. Mark sat up, not standing all of the way. You did the same. Once the two of you made eye contact again, you both began laughing again. You laughed so hard that tears fell out of your eyes. When you finally stopped, you could tell that Mark stopped moments ago. He was just watching you with a smile on his face. “What?” You giggled again.

“This Christmas, you’re the best present I could ask for.” He smirked. Your mouth fell open. You started to make fun of him but you were cut short when his lips were on yours. Once he pulled away from you, you were starstruck. 

“Merry Christmas, Mark.” You whispered. Mark smiled and helped you up. 

“Merry Christmas, Y/N.”