Stranded On Mountaintops - Arizona Robbins

"Come on, you!" You shouted over you shoulder as you hiked up the mountain path. Your girlfriend just huffed from behind you.

"I'm coming." She mumbled, tripping over the bumps in the path. You grinned and continued on. 

"Not too much farther now." You teased, glancing back again. About a good 15 minutes later, you arrived at the spot. The spot that you had set up. "Surprise!" You grinned, showing off your creation. Arizona's jaw physically dropped as she took in her surroundings.

"Wh- You did this?" She sounded surprised that you even had it in you. You giggled giddily and nodded. She stared at the setup in front of the two of you. There was a tent, a metal fire pit and a small picnic table. Not to mention the decor that you set up. You managed to set up stakes that held string lights on them. It was beautiful.

"What are we waiting for? Come on!" You rushed to the area, eager to show Arizona the rest of the site. She giggled and followed you. The two of you wandered the mountaintop for a while, pointing out the things you liked. "I'm gonna try to start a fire. Be back in a few." You winked, leaving Arizona in the tent. After about a half an hour, she came to check on you.

"You okay out here?" She teased, standing over you. You grumbled and continued to try to start the fire.

"Grab the lighter fluid in the tent." You ordered, sending Arizona inside. She grabbed it and, on your command, lathered the sticks in it. "Step back." You warned playfully before striking a match and throwing it into the pit. The two of you watched the orange glow of the fire light up your surroundings.

"It's so beautiful up here, Y/N." Arizona stated, staring at the sky. You patted her hand before sitting on the ground. Smiling, you pulled your girlfriend onto your lap.

"Not as beautiful as you." You grinned, proud of yourself for using such a cheesy line. Arizona just rolled her eyes and turned away so that her back was facing you. Your arms wrapped around her and your head fell on your shoulder. You both looked up at the night sky, admiring the stars in it. You poked Arizona's side, causing her to face you. You giggled and peppered kisses all over her face.

"I love you, you goof." She smiled, kissing you with passion. You reciprocated with an equal amount and the two of you pulled away breathlessly. You couldn't think of a better way to spend a night.