You've Got Some Kind Of Love - Andrew Deluca

You were shoved into the nearest on-call room, stumbling. You opened your mouth to protest and yell but, suddenly, another pair of lips were on yours. You sunk into the kiss, knowing whose lips they were. 

 "I missed you this morning.“ Andrew panted in your ear as you moved away in order to breathe. You laughed, your arms draping loosely across his shoulders. 

 "I see that.” You leaned back in to kiss him. You were pressed against the filing cabinet suddenly and you gasped. He smirked on your lips, making you swoon. Beep! Beep! Your pager sounded, making Andrew groan against your lips. 

 "Don’t go now.“ He whined. You checked the small device. Robbins was paging. It wasn’t urgent. Probably just another attending needing am intern. You sighed. "No. No. No.” Andrew kissed you between each word. You giggled. 

 "I have to.“ You protested weakly. His hands wrapped around your waist, pulling you closer than before. His lips were on your neck and a moan slipped out of your mouth. 

 "Stay with me.” He nibbled at the skin beneath your earlobe and you were set. You pulled your boyfriend to a bed, smirking. He fell on top of you, catching himself before he crushed you. 

 "If Robbins has a real emergency-“ Andrew shut you up by kissing you again.